By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for Wii U owners.

Besides WiiU, which other systems do you own?

PS3 52 26.94%

Xbox 360 28 14.51%

PS3 and Xbox360 27 13.99%

PC 45 23.32%

PC and other console 41 21.24%

Total:193
hsrob said:
cannonballZ said:

Well, to be honest, I'm not big on sports so those games won't matter to me. But games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age do. I don't care if they are going to be better looking for ps4 and Infinity, and yes, I plan on getting both also. I would have purchased on Wii U and maybe Infinity if I felt I really enjoyed the game. The extra graphics boost would be a plus to an already great game.

Also, I won't purchase EA games if they won't support Nintendo. I will skip them on xbox and ps4 also.

Edit: Please add option for ps3 wii and 360 on the poll

I clearly should also have added the option of 'WiiU only" to the poll.  Can you edit polls without losing the exisiting votes?  Ihaven't created a poll before.

I have never created a poll as well. I have  no idea how it works... sorry.

Around the Network

I own every Nintendo console and I have a decent gaming PC.
This combination covers most of the bases and the odd time I miss out on something stellar (that hasn't happened since Shadow of the Colossus) I play on my friend's consoles.

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

A PS3 and a PC

Have the set, PS360, Wii U and PC. Haven't got any multiplatform games for the Wii U and might never bother. So far they seem to generally be either more expensive, late or worse than their counterparts. By the time they sort that out, the PS4 will be out and obviously multiplatform games will be better on it.

Still, I got it cheap and Nintendo first party are always good.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

Everything by Nintendo and Sony (with the exception being the Vita....for now !)

Around the Network

All Nintendo and Sega consoles for me, though I did own a 360 for a short time. Let my girlfriend's brother have it because I had no desire to pay for Xbox Live and didn't want to pour any real money into a second console that I would give away eventually.

Owned 3 X360s, a PS3 slim.... and do game on PC (modest hd6670, core 2 quad, 8 gb ram gig)

Now stuck with only Wii U/PC, and with the EA debacle, may be forced to buy a Madden box (720) earlier than I wanted.

I am a pure ninty guy, but like a man loves his homely loyal wife, still needs some hot p on the side (MS or lord help me Sony).

wii u ps3 and pc

I also own a Wii.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I own a Wii U and a mediocre gaming PC.