By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for Wii U owners.

Besides WiiU, which other systems do you own?

PS3 52 26.94%

Xbox 360 28 14.51%

PS3 and Xbox360 27 13.99%

PC 45 23.32%

PC and other console 41 21.24%

Total:193

A high end PC and a 360. I bought multiplats on Wii U just for fun, and because I don't want to pay for Live. Unlike the common stereotypes, I think most people who play Nintendo systems are not in a vacuum. They may have other options, enjoy 3rd party content (if it's AAA and good) and enjoy good graphics.

Around the Network

i currently own :20 wiiu games and play on buying another 30 this year at the least. my most played wiiu games are : monster hunter 3 ultimate and black ops2, need for speed u. next game is gonna be resident evil revelations
i own a ps3 and own 18 games for it.
i will get a ps4 at launch, also might get xbox infinity as well.
but even after all those systems, my wiiu is the main gaming machine in my house hold.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Wii U and a 360. Don't know which to get for next gen, as I kinda like kinect and all my friends are on xbox, but the better games and exclusives are at the ps4. So kinda hard to say which it will be for next gen right now.

PC

GTX 660 Ti, I7 920, and 6 GB RAM

Not high end, but not a toaster.  I get by.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

cannonballZ said:

Well, to be honest, I'm not big on sports so those games won't matter to me. But games like Mass Effect and Dragon Age do. I don't care if they are going to be better looking for ps4 and Infinity, and yes, I plan on getting both also. I would have purchased on Wii U and maybe Infinity if I felt I really enjoyed the game. The extra graphics boost would be a plus to an already great game.

Also, I won't purchase EA games if they won't support Nintendo. I will skip them on xbox and ps4 also.

Edit: Please add option for ps3 wii and 360 on the poll

I clearly should also have added the option of 'WiiU only" to the poll.  Can you edit polls without losing the exisiting votes?  Ihaven't created a poll before.

Around the Network

I don't own a Wii U, but I can speak for my two friends who do -- both of them also own PS3s and gaming PCs.

The first friend bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution for his PS3 days before it was announced for Wii U. He immediately traded it in and is now waiting for the Director's Cut to be released.

Yes, that was really dumb of him.

The second friend is a big Resident Evil fan and is planning on buying Revelations for his PS3, basically just because it will fit in his "collection" of almost-entirely PlayStation Resident Evil games. He did recently say he was considering the Wii U version because of its exclusive gameplay elements.

I have a gaming PC rig that already beats the piss out of the PS4. I mostly play Left For Dead 2 these days, but considering Guild Wars 2.

My Wii U was a gift, I play ZombiU on it. To be entirely honest, if it was a multiplat and was a shooter, like BO2, Id get the PC version. Not so much for graphics, but because I find thumbstick controls to be the crappiest idea ever.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

WiiU, wii, 3ds and ds... Technically speaking I have a good gaming PC... but I do not use it  for gaming too much... Random Hawken once in a while but that's it...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

I have PS360 also.

EA Sports games I get on PS3.

EA other games I get on 360.

All other 3rd party games, I generally split between them both depending on which system I got the first game in the series on first.

I would indeed buy Wii U versions, if they were on parity or improved if I already own it.

e.g. I already own NFS MW on PS3, but got it again on Wii U cause of the extra features. Neat little way to interact with your kids and off screen.

Its kinda late for me to answer so I'm tagging the thread for later.....Goodnight.