By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - A question for Wii U owners.

Besides WiiU, which other systems do you own?

PS3 52 26.94%

Xbox 360 28 14.51%

PS3 and Xbox360 27 13.99%

PC 45 23.32%

PC and other console 41 21.24%

Total:193

WiiU gets the most play followed by my early steambox build. The steambox that will be released has just shy of two hundred games ported so far and only valve AAA games like LFD2. I will probably get a steambox for the living room to compliment the WiiU probably a mid range one with a GTX 660 or 670. Until AMD improves their drivers for the steambox I am not considering them. The steambox is basically just an Ubuntu 12.04 linux box with valve logos and big picture mode... I use 13.04 due to significant updates to kernel and graphics stack.

I think this is my combo for this gen. The PS4 is OK but won't compare to a GTX660 or 670 powered steambox (why use a 680 or titan when the end goal is 1080p?) and the games are cheaper on steam. I don't like all the XBOX taxes (pay MS so I can use my internet connection... no thanks) so I won't consider the 720 although I will check it out to see what improvements they made to kinect (hopefully a lot).

And I hate retail games, I hate shopping for them, I hate having to swap out disks. So much so that I even skipped ME33 for the WiiU because I would have to go buy the disk. I am download only from this gen on.

Around the Network

i get all consoles

Mostly Nintendo with a dash of PC here as well, but honestly I've been buying less and less 3rd party as I've grown older. (On Nintendo consoles)

Tend to buy most of my 3rd party stuff on my handhelds now. Which means Japanese 3rd party of course.
Western 3rd party games seem to not appeal much except Starcraft and SC2 kinda ruined it for me.

However, I'll be getting a better laptop soon so I might go and see what this Steam stuff is about, got my eye on a few titles. (Well that and Dolphin emulator, my 2nd Xenoblade run will be done right dang it)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I own Wii U, PS3 and 360. I mostly get multiplats for 360, but that hopefully will change once the games start rolling on Wii U. I get some first party games on PS3 but it mainly use it as my Bluray player. I also plan on getting PS4 and Netbox.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

I have a WiiU, PS3, and PC.

I bought the WiiU mainly for Nintendo 1st Party. The PS3 for Sony 1st Party and all 3rd Party games. The PC is mainly for emulation, though I do have a Steam account with all Valve games + Bethesda games.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

I've got all the current gen consoles, handhelds, PC and Wii U. That said, I tend to get all my multi-plat games for my 360, as that's what my friends have and those are the types of games I want to play with them. My Sony and Nintendo consoles/handhelds are there for the exclusives because I hate basically every 360 exclusive and love much of Sony's and Nintendo's stuff (namely Zelda, Smash Bros, Uncharted and Metroid), and my PC is there for cheap Steam games. I do still want to see multi-plat games to appear on the Wii U even if I'll never buy them for it just because I want Nintendo to have good relations with third party companies so the people that will buy multi-plat games for it can.

Im a Sony+Nintendo guy, although there is a 360 in my house it isnt mine and i dont play it

I got a Wii U, PS3 and Xbox
I buy all my games on PS3 and only use my Xbox for Forza, Halo and Minecraft and I'm finally using my Wii U more now cause I got Injustice and Lego city on it last week

I have a WiiUPS33DSPSV and play it regularly.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

I get most multiplats on PC and exclusives on the Wii U and PS3.