By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

happydolphin said:
ethomaz said:
lol some Nintendo's fans are not believing in @marcan.

Post here -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159895

Also, this mystery game is a 3rd party game? I'd think GTA. They've always been on Sony HH plats so it's just a matter of time.

If that is the case, I will buy it the second it hits PSN store :D

Around the Network
happydolphin said:
ethomaz said:
lol some Nintendo's fans are not believing in @marcan.

Post here -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159895

What a hell I did? I poted in the wrong thread lol.

outlawauron said:
Keep expectations fairly low. Wouldn't want it to be something silly like a new Motorstorm or Invizimals 3.

There is a new Invizimals announced already for PS Vita :)

Wagram said:
Final Fantasy Type-0 or bust.

I would love that, to be honest. Probably the best announcement to me.

Honestly, I expect to be Minecraft or Angry Birds (specially the former). Some could actually say Minecraft isn't indie anymore lol (I'm keeping my expectations really low, even though I would like Minecraft a lot).

He's lying if it turns out to be either Angry Birds or Minecraft as he said it's "not a port".

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Possible candidates include, god of war vita, GT vita, infamous vita, gta vita, or something totally different that we have never heard of.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
He's lying if it turns out to be either Angry Birds or Minecraft as he said it's "not a port".

Oh he said it? Had no idea, then it's actually to be something really good. He could be pointing to GTA actually.

ethomaz said:

Nem said:

Ethomaz i dont have a twitter account, but if you can tell him that Sony really needs to publish and localise those Vita Tales of Innocence R and Hearts R games it would be great (and maybe God Eater 2 in advance). Namco is too dense to do it by themselves.

I wrote that " Happy to know that new games will come to Vita. I really want that Sony publish/localize the Tales of Innocence R, Hearts R ;)"

There a limit for text in twitter... 128 letters I guess... so I can't fill the God Earter 2 part... if he reply I will ask more.

Cheers. Would be awesome if they did.

Wagram said:
Final Fantasy Type-0 or bust.

I want it to be this one so badly.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

So did I. "Not a port" is a double-edged sword.

badgenome said:
Euphoria14 said:

So did I. "Not a port" is a double-edged sword.

I still have hope because Type-0 never released in the West.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!