By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

Nem said:

Ethomaz i dont have a twitter account, but if you can tell him that Sony really needs to publish and localise those Vita Tales of Innocence R and Hearts R games it would be great (and maybe God Eater 2 in advance). Namco is too dense to do it by themselves.

I wrote that " Happy to know that new games will come to Vita. I really want that Sony publish/localize the Tales of Innocence R, Hearts R ;)"

There a limit for text in twitter... 128 letters I guess... so I can't fill the God Earter 2 part... if he reply I will ask more.

Around the Network

......Minecraft. lol just kidding it's possible though.

Gran Turismo would be nice.

gooch_destroyer said:

Minecraft devs already said the game will to PlayStation some day.

ethomaz said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Minecraft devs already said the game will to PlayStation some day.

I wonder if it'll have the same limitations as the 360 verison.

Won't be Minecraft if it's not Indie. Won't be GT6 if it's not a port (though could always be a separate version of the game) however, why would he be talking to developers in Japan after 10pm? 7am Japanese time sounds a strange time to be discussing things, more so than 10pm as if you're in crunch, you do work late.

I'd love it to be GTA side story, but for me at the moment, it all points towards CoD or Assassin's Creed :( can we get him to confirm whether it's a sequel to a title already on Vita? lol

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Won't be Minecraft if it's not Indie. Won't be GT6 if it's not a port (though could always be a separate version of the game) however, why would he be talking to developers in Japan after 10pm? 7am Japanese time sounds a strange time to be discussing things, more so than 10pm as if you're in crunch, you do work late.

I'd love it to be GTA side story, but for me at the moment, it all points towards CoD or Assassin's Creed :( can we get him to confirm whether it's a sequel to a title already on Vita? lol

He said the game would hook us a lots of hours a day (the "a day" part was added later in his tweets), so I dont think it is COD (4 hrs game lol).  Maybe Assassins Creed, but I bet it is more like something new.

Heavenly_King said:

He said the game would hook us a lots of hours a day (the "a day" part was added later in their tweets), so I dont think it is COD (4 hrs game lol).  Maybe Assassins Creed, but I bet it is more like something new.

I agree... Vita already received CoD and AC.

CoD does hook people for hours a day on the online though. I really hope it's not one of those two. It just really would be coming out of the blue right now especially on the back of the low forecast for Vita sales.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Fixed... wrong thread.

ethomaz said:
lol some Nintendo's fans are not believing in @marcan.

Post here -> http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=159895

Also, this mystery game is a 3rd party game? I'd think GTA. They've always been on Sony HH plats so it's just a matter of time.