By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

Nem said:
KHlover said:
Nem said:
KHlover said:

I wonder how the controls would (will?) be done, I hated playing Gran Turismo with the Dualshock3 and the vanilla PSVita isn't exactly an improvement (except for the D-Pad).

Do you have a Vita? The analog controls are surprisingly good.

I always played Wipeout with the D-pad for precision, but i changed to the analog stick with Wipeout 2048. Its really good.

I wouldnt worry about controls. The Vita is pretty good for about anything. The only minus is the analogs beeing close to the D-pad/buttons.

Yes, I have a Vita. And I don't really like the analog sticks. They are too small and IMO feel a bit "floaty", hard to describe. Not as precise as I would want them to be.

Alright then. I guess it changes from person to person. I personally find them more precise than the ones i have on the 360 controller.

I don't have a 360 controller, so I can't compare. It probably just boils down to personal preferences anyways^^

Around the Network
badgenome said:
KHlover said:

You think God of War or Gran Turismo are less likely than CoD? What brings you to this conclusion?

The "we love our partners" line seems to indicate a third party game.

Maybe it's finally the AAA quality H-game the Vita deserves. 

Haze 2.

MEGATON 

I dunno but as soon as I saw VITA in the thread title  I heard the sound of the "announcer" when you die in GTA 2.

riderz13371 said:

Haze 2.

MEGATON 

Good one :D

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

However with the way SCEE have treated Vita thus far this year (especially Soul Sacrifice)... I'm just gonna throw it out there.... Sly Cooper Trilogy > _ <

SCEE have more announced for Vita than any other branch of SCE this year.

Tearaway; Killzone; Invizimals & Epic Mickey 2 (doh!) are all projects being worked on in Europe.  It's SCEA that are dragging their feet.

Dragon's Dogma Portable.

Everquest?

happydolphin said:
Everquest?

I don't think a SCEE employee would be teasing that.  Plausible but unlikely.

You raise a good point though.  SOE developed for PSP; we could potentially see some Vita projects from them in the future.

Sal.Paradise said:

Maybe it's finally the AAA quality H-game the Vita deserves.

Capcom vs. RapeLay: New Age of Eros.