By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

Kresnik said:
MikeRox said:

However with the way SCEE have treated Vita thus far this year (especially Soul Sacrifice)... I'm just gonna throw it out there.... Sly Cooper Trilogy > _ <

SCEE have more announced for Vita than any other branch of SCE this year.

Tearaway; Killzone; Invizimals & Epic Mickey 2 (doh!) are all projects being worked on in Europe.  It's SCEA that are dragging their feet.

Sorry, I more meant from marketing etc. Soul Sacrifice was almost a stealth release despite being the only thing they've published on the console as a physical release in 2013.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:

Sorry, I more meant from marketing etc. Soul Sacrifice was almost a stealth release despite being the only thing they've published on the console as a physical release in 2013.

Sly Cooper!

Marketing across SCE at the moment is a joke, to be honest.  Especially poor when you see how well they've been advertising Xperia Z.  

Oh yeah I even bought that >_

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Ths is an easy one. What sells systems ? Mario bros. they paid Nintendo to make a Mario age so the vita could possibly break 10 mil sold ths year.

Everquest
NEW Persona game?

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Vita needs Pokémon or Monster Hunter.

Believe half of what you see, none of what you hear.

oniyide said:

And what you read?

ethomaz said:
oniyide said:

And what you read?

speculation and hype

I added a better picture for the OP.