By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SCEE Exec Teases "an amazing big title coming to Vita"

Tagged games:

I can't help but think it's one of the rumored games that will just be confirmed. But we will see.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
outlawauron said:
Nsanity said:
Its' probably Call Of Duty.

This is a far better guess than most.

You think God of War or Gran Turismo are less likely than CoD? What brings you to this conclusion?

Because CoD releases every year and GT releases once every 4/5 years or so. CoD, Assasin's Creed, or another yearly franchise is a pretty safe guess.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

KHlover said:

You think God of War or Gran Turismo are less likely than CoD? What brings you to this conclusion?

The "we love our partners" line seems to indicate a third party game.

badgenome said:
DO NOT GET HYPED PEOPLE... OH MY GOD IT'S FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE ISN'T IT?

No it's FF6 and 7 remakes on one card that has it's own storage all for $20.  Oh and Legend of Dragoon and Shenmue 3 are coming too.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

outlawauron said:
KHlover said:
outlawauron said:
Nsanity said:
Its' probably Call Of Duty.

This is a far better guess than most.

Because CoD releases every year and GT releases once every 4/5 years or so. CoD, Assasin's Creed, or another yearly franchise is a pretty safe guess.

Hmm, plausible. I just was under the impression that SCEE would reveal a Sony published game.

Around the Network

Remember it's an SCEE employee's personal twitter account, not a formal company announcement. It certainly sounds more likely to be 3rd party. But if it was 1st party, it would be a either an SCEE franchise, or a European concentric title to be being discussed in Europe first.

Ubisoft are French, Rockstar North/Leeds are British. Gran Turismo is most successful in Europe. So the sorts of ones that are more likely to be announced from Europe than such as Square Enix/Atlus/Activision titles.

He also says "Talk about one title doesn't preclude others" suggesting a further title in a franchise already due for a release in the near future.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

badgenome said:
DO NOT GET HYPED PEOPLE... OH MY GOD IT'S FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE ISN'T IT?

LOL dont play with my heart!

KHlover said:
SnowPrince said:
KHlover said:
ethomaz said:
KHlover said:
Who is this guy? Is he a Sony employee or an employee of a 3rd party dev?

A God of War for the Vita would be nice^^

Senior Business Development Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Gran Turismo or God of War then...

When it comes to God of War, it always was SCEA to take care of revealing and stuff.

So, 99% a Gran Turismo. It will surely help moving some vitas in europe, but I would enjoy best a GTA !

I wonder how the controls would (will?) be done, I hated playing Gran Turismo with the Dualshock3 and the vanilla PSVita isn't exactly an improvement (except for the D-Pad).

Do you have a Vita? The analog controls are surprisingly good.

I always played Wipeout with the D-pad for precision, but i changed to the analog stick with Wipeout 2048. Its really good.

I wouldnt worry about controls. The Vita is pretty good for about anything. The only minus is the analogs beeing close to the D-pad/buttons.

Nem said:
KHlover said:
SnowPrince said:
KHlover said:
ethomaz said:
KHlover said:
Who is this guy? Is he a Sony employee or an employee of a 3rd party dev?

A God of War for the Vita would be nice^^

Senior Business Development Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Gran Turismo or God of War then...

When it comes to God of War, it always was SCEA to take care of revealing and stuff.

So, 99% a Gran Turismo. It will surely help moving some vitas in europe, but I would enjoy best a GTA !

I wonder how the controls would (will?) be done, I hated playing Gran Turismo with the Dualshock3 and the vanilla PSVita isn't exactly an improvement (except for the D-Pad).

I always played Wipeout with the D-pad for precision, but i changed to the analog stick with Wipeout 2048. Its really good.

I wouldnt worry about controls. The Vita is pretty good for about anything. The only minus is the analogs beeing close to the D-pad/buttons.

Yes, I have a Vita. And I don't really like the analog sticks. They are too small and IMO feel a bit "floaty", hard to describe. Not as precise as I would want them to be.

KHlover said:
Nem said:
KHlover said:

Yes, I have a Vita. And I don't really like the analog sticks. They are too small and IMO feel a bit "floaty", hard to describe. Not as precise as I would want them to be.

Alright then. I guess it changes from person to person. I personally find them more precise than the ones i have on the 360 controller.