By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Just Cause devs: Wii U dev kits “collecting dust,” no plans to develop for the console

Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:
It's so funny time and time again I read these threads about games that wont appear on the WiiU or Devs not wont make game on it and all the WiiU fans says is "well such & such game sucked anyways" or "wouldn't buy it".

THEN!!

When they finally get a third party game they are all jumping out of there seats and making threads about how kool it is blah blah blah.

So sad...

You know what even sadder? When ever a 3rd party comes to Wii U all the Sony fans scream and shout and say that game is crap. You don't really have any high ground.

Proof or didn't happen.

Around the Network
oniyide said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:
It's so funny time and time again I read these threads about games that wont appear on the WiiU or Devs not wont make game on it and all the WiiU fans says is "well such & such game sucked anyways" or "wouldn't buy it".

THEN!!

When they finally get a third party game they are all jumping out of there seats and making threads about how kool it is blah blah blah.

So sad...

You know what even sadder? When ever a 3rd party comes to Wii U all the Sony fans scream and shout and say that game is crap. You don't really have any high ground.

I would love some examples

Bayonetta 2.

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:

THEN!!

So sad...

Bayonetta 2.

Who ever said Bayonetta sucks obviously doesn't like Hack N Slash titles. 

think-man said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:

THEN!!

So sad...

Proof or didn't happen.

Ok think man, how about yours first since your claim in the first place. As for me, look at Lego City: Undercover, Need for Speed, or Bayonetta 2. 

Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:

THEN!!

So sad...

Proof or didn't happen.

Ok think man, how about yours first since your claim in the first place. As for me, look at Lego City: Undercover, Need for Speed, or Bayonetta 2. 

That's not Proof, Source please.

And you seemed perfectly happy with my claim until I called you out on yours so please cooperate.

Around the Network

Too much sourgraping going on here...

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:

THEN!!

So sad...

Bayonetta 2.

That wasnt even a big group. FF13? Now that was a meltdown. B2 didnt even come close to that. And it wasnt even just SOny fas, pretty sure that game was also on 360 so if you have that its even smaller, try again.

Lego City?? LOL no cares about that, its not even worth hating. NFS? that doesnt even make any sense, that game is highly praised, and the fact that people are still buying it (on PS3, no doubt) hell considering the WIi U sales for the game i say its the WIi U fans that hate it.

oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:

THEN!!

So sad...

Bayonetta 2.

That wasnt even a big group. FF13? Now that was a meltdown. B2 didnt even come close to that. And it wasnt even just SOny fas, pretty sure that game was also on 360 so if you have that its even smaller, try again.

Don't have to try again, many Sony fans screamed and shouted over Bayo 2 and said "Bayonetta was crap anyway", the fact that 360 fans did too doesn't change that.

curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
curl-6 said:
oniyide said:
Devil_Survivor said:
think-man said:

THEN!!

So sad...

Bayonetta 2.

Don't have to try again, many Sony fans screamed and shouted over Bayo 2 and said "Bayonetta was crap anyway", the fact that 360 fans did too doesn't change that.

Dude...please show me where that happened. I remember people saying it would tank in sales compared to the old Bayonettas which were multiplat.