By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA and Disney Announce Star Wars Partnership!

Euphoria14 said:
Mr Khan said:
crissindahouse said:
Mr Khan said:
All the more reason to get EA bankrupt now

i wonder what you would do with a user saying that about nintendo. i bet he would get banned f

Fair enough.

Though this conversation will be revisited when they start announcing star wars games for every platform under the sun but Wii U and 3DS

Just get a different console if all this bothers you so much.

You're on the wrong page altogether here. I could be convinced to buy some Star Wars games, but EA's tactics with the Wii U are intolerable, and the company is fit for nothing but ridicule until they have changed their ways.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:

Is this shit serious? Seriously? The same goes for everyone else posting rubbish like this.

Look at who will be making the games.

DICE - Battlefield, Mirrors Edge - Generally good/great games.
Visceral Games - Dead Space series - 2 out of 3 aint bad.
BioWare - Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic Series, Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age Series - Generally fantastic games.

There is nothing bad about this deal at all. Its great for Star Wars, EA and gamers.

Drop the port begging nonsense. Drop the trolling. Please.

Mr Khan said:

You're on the wrong page altogether here. I could be convinced to buy some Star Wars games, but EA's tactics with the Wii U are intolerable, and the company is fit for nothing but ridicule until they have changed their ways.

How have they been any different in the last 3 Months to say... Activision? Ubisoft? Nintendo?

This could work out, but I don't have high hopes given EA's track record. Maybe their new CEO will come in and right the ship, but that seemed to be the case with the last CEO initially.

Carl2291 said:
Mr Khan said:

How have they been any different in the last 3 Months to say... Activision? Ubisoft? Nintendo?

Activision's actually been pretty good. They called the Wii U a next-gen console (why they didn't announce CoD:Ghosts yet), and Ubisoft has at least clumsily been trying to make up for the Rayman debacle. EA, meanwhile, has been thumbing their noses at us and laughing about it.

Again, they deserve nothing but contempt

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Mr Khan said:

Is this shit serious? Seriously? The same goes for everyone else posting rubbish like this.

Look at who will be making the games.

DICE - Battlefield, Mirrors Edge - Generally good/great games.
Visceral Games - Dead Space series - 2 out of 3 aint bad.
BioWare - Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic Series, Mass Effect Series, Dragon Age Series - Generally fantastic games.

There is nothing bad about this deal at all. Its great for Star Wars, EA and gamers.

Drop the port begging nonsense. Drop the trolling. Please.

Port begging would be if i actually wanted these games. This is about a company being a bunch of spoiled children, and asking them to man the hell up and act like adults for the good of the industry.

https://twitter.com/repi

Confirmed that the Star Wars games from DICE and Visceral will be using Frostbite 3.

It will be glorious.

I will admit ive read nothing apart from the thread title. All I can say is that the New games will be shite. Would sir like to use the force? Please pay £1.

Maybe Visceral will continue 1313. Maybe we will even see a true KOTOR sequel

Carl2291 said:
https://twitter.com/repi

Confirmed that the Star Wars games from DICE and Visceral will be using Frostbite 3.

It will be glorious.

and also confirmed only for PS4/Next Box 

Click HERE and be happy