By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Call of Duty: Ghosts" is REAL. But is anyone hyped?

Going on the hype train?

YES 21 13.91%

NO 74 49.01%

MAYBE-SO 18 11.92%

COD is repetitive 22 14.57%

I love COD 7 4.64%

GOTY 9 5.96%

Total:151

I'm not sure why it seems nobody has made a thread about this. It seems to be all over the internet, except here. In a video game discussion place. 

From the pre-order page; some details:

The franchise that has defined a generation of gaming is set to raise the bar once again with the all-new Call of Duty®: Ghosts. Published by Activision and developed by Infinity Ward, the studio that created the original Call of Duty and the critically-acclaimed Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® series, Call of Duty: Ghosts ushers in the next generation of the franchise, delivering a riveting all-new gameplay experience built on an entirely new story, setting and cast, all powered by a new next-generation Call of Duty engine.

http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/masks  <----the website.  The official reveal is playing at the Xbox 720 Event! It should also take place between COD4 and MW2. But is ANYBODY actually excited? Each game sells over 20 milion a year for some reason. Could the new engine really be any better? Maybe they overhauled the gameplay and made it into something new? And does this mean MW4 is cancelled? :0

Around the Network

No hype from me.
COD hasn't been truly good since world at war in 2008. Black Ops II made an admirable effort to spice things up on the single end, (though not its experiments were successful) but the multiplayer was still copypasta.

Most of COD players will be hyped for this. I dont think this game will sell 12M on each console (8-10M most probably), unless it has a significant improvement.

I used to think Call of Duty was alright until I found Battlefield. There's no going back for me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Around the Network

Call of Duty highlights how irrelevant internet opinion is.
Internet gamers despise Call of Duty but it still breaks sales records every year.

I'm excited only for the fact that they might use a new engine for the game.

Yes iam hyped,cant waite for the next-generation cod game on the ps4.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Yeap... at least 15 million gamers just in 2013.

Nah. Black Ops 2 was my first COD game, and I didn't enjoy it at all. I won't ever buy a COD game again.