By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Call of Duty: Ghosts" is REAL. But is anyone hyped?

Going on the hype train?

YES 21 13.91%

NO 74 49.01%

MAYBE-SO 18 11.92%

COD is repetitive 22 14.57%

I love COD 7 4.64%

GOTY 9 5.96%

Total:151

It's wrong to ask the internet if they are hyped about COD. You will get very polarising and perhaps misleading results. If the internet was to go by, one would reach the conclusion that COD wouldn't even move 100 copies...but we know the reality.

Anyway, as for me personally I'm being optimistic about this title. I didn't particularly enjoy MW3 as much as I enjoyed the other entries, but this game apparently has a new engine as well as it possibly being on next gen. I look forward to what those two possibilities bring for this game. I'm thinking good things but we'll see.

Around the Network

Another multimillion seller that "nobody" cares about.

Funny how that works out.

armed assualt is where its at. Millitary simulator > fps

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Nope. Not hyped in the slightest. Then again... Last CoD I played was CoD4... -__-

I like COD games. I've bought them every year since MW2. I am less exited for this one but i said the same for Blops 2 but than hype hits. Blops 2 turned quite well though.

Around the Network
animegaming said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You tired?

Modern Warfare 2 and 3 were awful, I'm done with Infinity Ward. I did enjoy Black Ops 1 and 2 so interested in what Treyarch does next.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

No. What the hell is it? Is it a mainline CoD game or a spinoff? And what about MW4? They have two Call of Duty games in the works now?

yum123 said:
animegaming said:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You tired?

cod boreds me

I enjoyed black ops 2, it was a real fun time with friends.

The online despite how different it was to previous games got really stale for me fast and the zombies mode can only hold interest for so long. Despite Black Ops 2 being a pretty good game I'm just plain sick of that type of shooter and thus hold no hype for the next installment to the series.