By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Call of Duty: Ghosts" is REAL. But is anyone hyped?

Going on the hype train?

YES 21 13.91%

NO 74 49.01%

MAYBE-SO 18 11.92%

COD is repetitive 22 14.57%

I love COD 7 4.64%

GOTY 9 5.96%

Total:151
Mr Puggsly said:
ClownFrown said:
Nah, its not my thing.

Fixed.

I made your same point in only five words.

Yeah i know and this was my first thought too but then i would maybe have to answer questions like "OMG WHY DON'T you like that awesome piece of art?" and all that stuff
I answered the whole thing completely and i didn't even hate on it...You can clearly read it isn't my cup of coffee cause i look for other things in my FPS.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Release on 11.05.13? Sounds fishy...

American style date format.

ClownFrown said:
Mr Puggsly said:
ClownFrown said:
Nah, its not my thing.

Fixed.

I made your same point in only five words.

Yeah i know and this was my first thought too but then i would maybe have to answer questions like "OMG WHY DON'T you like that awesome piece of art?" and all that stuff
I answered the whole thing completely and i didn't even hate on it...You can clearly read it isn't my cup of coffee cause i look for other things in my FPS.

I'm not sure if anyone on the internet has ever been questioned for not liking CoD. Its kinda just expected.

OT: I'm mostly curious to see how it looks. I don't expect gameplay to change much.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Player2 said:
KHlover said:
Release on 11.05.13? Sounds fishy..

american style date format.

Then they should use the american style date format -》mm/dd/yy

Never seen mm.dd.yy before, using . usually suggests dd.mm.yy aka european format.

i noticed that the people I know that are fans of COD usually complain about the new one they get and yet they still play it 24/7 lol

Around the Network

It's time get your Mt, Dew and Doritos ready!

along with "exclusive Codes" not available anywhere else.

I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly find it hard to be excited about anything remotely similar to or connected with Call of Duty.

KHlover said:
Player2 said:
KHlover said:

Never seen mm.dd.yy before, using . usually suggests dd.mm.yy aka european format.

Do you expect americans to know how to write things correctly in their language?

cod world at war was the last good cod for me i played up to mw2 no longer excited at all for the fps genre! once i c a new game premier and its a fps i make an 180 turn

Player2 said:
KHlover said:
Player2 said:
KHlover said:

Do you expect americans to know how to write things correctly in their language?

Not anymore... :D