By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Next-Gen Xbox Is Getting a Hell of an Exclusive, Sources Say

Tachikoma said:
BenVTrigger said:
Tachikoma said:
BenVTrigger said:
Tachikoma said:
also, loling that people dont know much of anything concrete about the game and already spouting crap about if it'll be a 'megaton' or not.

Reads comment

Looks at comment same user posted above that

Notices said user calls the game generic, forms pre concieved notions about it without "knowing much of anything concrete about the game and already spouting crap" about how he thinks it wont be a Megaton

Lols

really now, name one futuriatic shooter after halo and possibly killzone (basically system defining shooters) that didnt turn out to be a generic run and gun effort? go on, i'll wait.

Gears of War

that my boy is a third person, were talking about first person shooters here.

Resistance

Metroid Prime

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
Tachikoma said:
BenVTrigger said:
Tachikoma said:
BenVTrigger said:
Tachikoma said:
also, loling that people dont know much of anything concrete about the game and already spouting crap about if it'll be a 'megaton' or not.

Reads comment

Looks at comment same user posted above that

Notices said user calls the game generic, forms pre concieved notions about it without "knowing much of anything concrete about the game and already spouting crap" about how he thinks it wont be a Megaton

Lols

really now, name one futuriatic shooter after halo and possibly killzone (basically system defining shooters) that didnt turn out to be a generic run and gun effort? go on, i'll wait.

Gears of War

that my boy is a third person, were talking about first person shooters here.

Resistance

Metroid Prime

resistance is generic its just stand out because not many shooters were out at the time for ps3, also, its set in the past.

metroid prime was an extension of an existing and well performing franchise, not a new IP, would it have really done as well if it didnt have metroid lore, existing fanbase, samus and so on? i doubt it.

walsufnir said:
Zappykins said:
Might that imply that the new Xbox is a bit more powerful than the rumors? Or why would they be having troubles? It's not like the rumors are that innovative and different.

Yes, I thought so, too. But it could also mean that MS wants to reduce the performance-advantage PS4 perhaps has by higher clock. Only 3 weeks left!

Perhaps, that might be it, there are two factors, actual advantage, and perceived advantage.  While one may be a bit more powerful than the other - that gives you bragging rights.  To really be noticeable you need your hardware to be significantly more powerful.

I don’t know how much more powerful one will be verse the other, on paper.  Then what you do with it, is something else. 

I’m still hoping the new Xbox will hit the mark Tim Sweeny wanted.  PS4 as impressive as it is, the GPU is only 72% there, looking forward to May 21, 2013!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I......don't think that I care. Nextbox starts off with a great new IP, I've been down that road with Gears of War (excellent franchise). Let's see if MS can continue to supply new experiences four or firve years after the console releases.

Also...I really don't care for EA, Activision or Respawn. These guys are like children, and they care more about profits then games, so this is not a "hell of an exclusive" to me, it's just a system seller, and profit maker, but I don't think it's anything to care about. If it's half as good as Gears of War, I'll pick up the Trilogy/Quadrilogy at the end of the 8th gen, with a discount nextbox.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

I......don't think that I care. Nextbox starts off with a great new IP, I've been down that road with Gears of War (excellent franchise). Let's see if MS can continue to supply new experiences four or firve years after the console releases.

Also...I really don't care for EA, Activision or Respawn. These guys are like children, and they care more about profits then games, so this is not a "hell of an exclusive" to me, it's just a system seller, and profit maker, but I don't think it's anything to care about. If it's half as good as Gears of War, I'll pick up the Trilogy/Quadrilogy at the end of the 8th gen, with a discount nextbox.

my respect for you just went up a few points, despite the initial minus points for your avatar hurting my brain

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:

my respect for you just went up a few points, despite the initial minus points for your avatar hurting my brain

Was your respect for me ever really bad?

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:

not bad persay, just i would avoid your posts at work due to avatar :P

Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:

Same here I feel the same way. He basically said whats on my mind with Microsoft and their relationships with those companies.

Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:
Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:

Thanks S.T.A.G.E.

Michael-5 said:
Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:
Tachikoma said:
Michael-5 said:

Thanks S.T.A.G.E.

I'm no lesbian but it's a vast improvement.