By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goku Vs Superman! The Ultimate Winner Has Been Decided!

Tagged games:

adriane23 said:

The outcome was pretty obvious in my opinion.

Really? I was shocked!

However there is hope for Goku, SSJ4 was canon, SSJ God is Goku's new limit, and it might be better.

P.S. I was suprised that while Soku's stats were much lower then Supermans, Goku wasn't THAT much slower. Superman would get a good working to run with Goku at full pace, and Goku can instant transmission himself.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:

So did people forget about Super Sayian God form in the new movie?

*cackles at the tender I have added to the fire*

This is the first I am hearing of both Superman Prime & Super Saiyan God.

(Kyle): YOU! BASTARDS!

First thing first, I'm a big DB fans. And Goku just can't easily doing instant transmission just to grab Dragon Balls, he need to feel someone KI.
And the only human can beat Goku is Chichi Goku wife... lol.
And Goku vs Superman thing is a joke, I love to read it but not to argue it. Idk about Superman, so keep argue about it.

adriane23 said:
Possum5454 said:
o_O.Q said:
Darc Requiem said:
o_O.Q said:

goku wins end of discussion freza in his 1% state destroyed a planet with ease...

goku as a supersaiyan 1 is more than 100% x that power ( based on the fact that he defeated freza in 100% form )

...can superman even destroy a planet?

Freiza was lying. He said he was at 1% of his maximum but he was at 25%. Full Power Freiza had a power level of 12 million. SSJ1 Goku had a power level of 15 million. 1% of his maximum would have been 120,000. That's Ginyu's power level.

ok but still... he destroyed a planet with ease... something i haven't seen superman do

The 6th post in the thread clearly shows superman blowing up an entire solar system with a sneeze...

That wasn't due to his power. That was because of this guy.

Im well aware, but if you read my original post you will realize that Superman Prime now has all the powers of the 5th dimensional imps and then some. Which means he easily has the power to destroy literally everything.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Michael-5 said:
adriane23 said:

Really? I was shocked!

However there is hope for Goku, SSJ4 was canon, SSJ God is Goku's new limit, and it might be better.

P.S. I was suprised that while Soku's stats were much lower then Supermans, Goku wasn't THAT much slower. Superman would get a good working to run with Goku at full pace, and Goku can instant transmission himself.

You were shocked that two heroes decided to be friends instead of fight to the death?

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network
adriane23 said:
Michael-5 said:
adriane23 said:

Really? I was shocked!

You were shocked that two heroes decided to be friends instead of fight to the death?

The part where Goku and Superman stop for a chat was hilarious, they may as well have had a tea party

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Superman > Goku without Kryptonite.
Goku with Kryptonite > Superman.

It's really simple. Anything else is just a red herring.

PS: Goku can't breathe in space.

"Plus I remember Cell saying that he's so powerful that he can destroy this whole Solar System.....or did he say this whole galaxy?

That was the Cell Saga.

Goku in DBZ Buu Saga can destroy Superman easily."

It was the Solar System, he said he had enough Chi to blow away the entire Solar System which is obviously what was going to happen if his Kamehameha won over Gohans.

Bills from the new movie was said to be able to destroy an entire galaxy.

It's something that Goku would do because it would doom everyone on earth but he could easily destroy the Sun robbing Superman of all his powers then simply kill him instantly. Of course that's not in his nature to do such a thing but he could win that way.

Theres very few characters in fiction that could withstand a blast that would eradicate an entire planet let alone a Solar system and SSJ3 Goku would be vastly more powerful.

The new Super Saiyan God Goku could possibly destroy a Galaxy.

"Freiza was lying. He said he was at 1% of his maximum but he was at 25%. Full Power Freiza had a power level of 12 million. SSJ1 Goku had a power level of 15 million. 1% of his maximum would have been 120,000. That's Ginyu's power level."

That's not all true. For one his power level was 120 million not 12 million. He never said he could destroy a planet at 1%. He destroyed planet Vegeta with a power level of 530,000 less than 0.5% of his full power.

Vegeta with a power level of 18,000 was capable of destroying a planet.

"P.S. I was suprised that while Soku's stats were much lower then Supermans, Goku wasn't THAT much slower. Superman would get a good working to run with Goku at full pace, and Goku can instant transmission himself."

And that's a different kind of speed altogether, travelling speed. In terms of combat speed Goku fights much faster than he travels while Superman is much slower than he travels.

Master Roshi for example could run 100 meters in 5 and half seconds but in a fight at the 21st Budokai he did a series of moves faster than the eye could see. He is fast enough to catch machine gun bullets fired from a few feet away.

Despite this speed, Goku at the 22nd Budokai could move so fast that Roshi could not see him. However Tien could.

However by the time Goku powered up to fight King Piccolo he was that fast that Tien now couldnt see him move. At the 23rd Budokai Tien had gotten even faster than that but once Goku took off his weights he was that much faster that again Tien could hardly catch his movements.

So his combat speed even in just Dragon Ball is immense.