By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goku Vs Superman! The Ultimate Winner Has Been Decided!

Tagged games:

Possum5454 said:
I like Goku way more than Superman, but everyone that thinks Goku would beat Superman is very misinformed and very likely has little knowledge of Superman himself. The strongest Superman has become to date is Superman Prime, who is essentially omni-potent.

He spent 15,000 years saturating inside of a sun, he has the last and most powerful green lantern ring.

Superman Prime's vision is now God-Like allowing him to see everything in all of time and space, the distant past, and the future, which means he can see everything Goku is going to do before he even does it.

Because of the powers Superman obtained from the Source, he can alter Reality on any scale he wants, from Universal to Multiversal scale.

He has gained the power of the 5th dimensional imps, for those of you that dont know, the 5th Dimensional Imps, are Imps... from the 5th Dimension... go figure. They are beings with extreme power at their disposal that put them above nearly all cosmic beings in the Multiverse. They have shown to be able to destroy dimensions by laughing and creating entire Universes by snapping their fingers. So if Superman wanted to he could destroy the universe that Goku is in thus defeating him.

Not only can Superman now teleport wherever he wants (Instant Transmission) he now has nigh omnipresence which means he can almost be everywhere at once.

He is now nigh - omnipotent which means he has power over almost everything as well as being invulnerable, he is now immune to kryptonite.

There is no way Goku can win a fight against him. Even if they were somehow evenly matched, Superman would simply out live Goku during their fight.

Actually a pure Saiyan (like Vegeta & Goku) lives forever with no aging, and their hair only grows to a certain length.

Interesting Superman, but Vegeta could destroy a planet with ease with just 2 fingers before he & Nappa ever made it to Earth. And Cell could destroy the entire Galaxy during the Android saga as he said sI himself. And Gohan still killed Cell.

So the thing is we need to know just how powerful Goku became after the Buu Saga throughout Dragonball GT.

But I'm guessing that Superman doesn't need oxygen, so that Superman you are talking about would win, if he were to play dirty, but that's not Superman's style, plus Goku gets stronger with each and every blow landed on him since the Cell games, plus Goku in GT can't be caught off-guard because he is too skilled.

So it's either an pointless weirdly even fight OR Superman wins. But Goku could just keep taking blows until his strength increases to the point where he can kill Superman,,but that would take forever.

So the odds are with the Superman you mentioned.

The great thing about both Superman & Goku is that they always try to find a way to talk things out to get to a logical point as to not resort to violence for the sake to harm.

So in reality they would never assault each other at all. But if they where to be in a fight, then that Superman you mention has better odds on him.

Around the Network

Under a yellow , blue, or white sun SUPERman defeats Goku. Anyone whose read the manga and has read comics and compared ( as i have )knows that Goku can't defeat SUPERMAN. * No fanboyism just straight facts . To all Goku FANBOYS and superman haters I say this : #DEALWITHIT

A rock can defeat superman and his biggest villian is just a weak balding human, if goku had those problems maybe but no. Superman is just superman,goku is forever improving and has the potential to continue to get strong. By the way goku grabs superman teleports him to the afterlife were there is no sun superman cant escape!!!!!

Rock= Radioactive solar energy stealing (which a superman has become immune to before ). Bald human = A being 20x smarter than goku ever will be.  As for the afterlife part = Superman fought demons in hell for years no problem. Goku fanboy BEGONE! I doubt Goku could even beat Darkseid. I say to you AAA300 #DEALWITHIT and stop fanboying. ( No disrespect to Goku or you AAA300 ) 

Goku would kick Superman's butt!

Around the Network

You forgot to add a "never" inbetween "would" and "kick". 

AAA300 said:
A rock can defeat superman and his biggest villian is just a weak balding human, if goku had those problems maybe but no. Superman is just superman,goku is forever improving and has the potential to continue to get strong. By the way goku grabs superman teleports him to the afterlife were there is no sun superman cant escape!!!!!

That's why I was saying that Goku would win.

But then I have been reading about Superman Prime, and that might be a different story.

Plus you forgot to mention how Saiyans get stronger each time they recover from the littliest fatigue & damage.

Plus Super Saiyans get way more stronger from recovering from the same thing.

And there's Indescendent Saiyan (SS 2) and SS 3 and SSJ4 is dramatic from SS 3 compare to how SS to SS transformations are.

Pure Saiyans live forever and there hair only grows a certain length, so no worries there about very long hair LOL. But Superman might get his hair growing to long in an many years fight.

And Goku in GT is unimaginably powerful.

Cell can destroy this whole galaxy in Android Saga, which is in the Manga when he comes back to finish his fight against Gohan in DBZ.

But I'm curious to how powerful Superman Prime is.

Superman prime is like a god. Nigh omnipotence,nigh omnipresence + kryptonion powers +no kryptonite weakness+ uncaculable strength and speed+ dimension warping powers = to much for Goku to handle

So did people forget about Super Sayian God form in the new movie?

*cackles at the tender I have added to the fire*

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

With all of the different canons of Superman it's not really a fair comparison.

With that said, base Superman, in the original canon and in most canon Superman loses to Goku, in certain Canon's superman wins.