By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goku Vs Superman! The Ultimate Winner Has Been Decided!

Tagged games:

Also, that video was so bias towards Superman's side it's pretty laughable. The whole Gokus power levelx10 per saiyan thing was ridiculous and the speed calculation.

Majin Buu destroyed a planet by raising his hand.

Vegate destroyed a planet with a power level of 9,000. Power levels went into the 100's of millions in the SS3 era. So imagine what they could've done.

Around the Network

Most iterations of supes would win. Only golden age supes would lose. 

Salnax said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Superman is only as good as the solar system he lives in. Goku is a super saiyan blessed with actual power. All Goku has to do is punch Superman out of the solar system and hes screwed because he has no Yellow sun. 

Knowing Goku, if he realized that Superman's power depended on where he was in the galaxy, Goku would do eveything in his power to teleport the two of them to a blue star or something.

^ This guy gets it. I hope anyone who says Goku could acquire kryptonite in some manner would also realize that is exactly the opposite of what Goku would do. This is the guy who, after softening him up a little, gave the bio-engineered killing machine threatening to destroy the Earth and everything else in the universe a senzu bean just for the hell of it.

Daisuke72 said:
Also, that video was so bias towards Superman's side it's pretty laughable. The whole Gokus power levelx10 per saiyan thing was ridiculous and the speed calculation.

Majin Buu destroyed a planet by raising his hand.

Vegate destroyed a planet with a power level of 9,000. Power levels went into the 100's of millions in the SS3 era. So imagine what they could've done.

To be fair, that episode where Vegeta blew up the planet full of bug people was filler. It was never in the manga, so I think it's safe to assume it's not canon.

Darc Requiem said:
o_O.Q said:

goku wins end of discussion freza in his 1% state destroyed a planet with ease...

goku as a supersaiyan 1 is more than 100% x that power ( based on the fact that he defeated freza in 100% form )

...can superman even destroy a planet?

Freiza was lying. He said he was at 1% of his maximum but he was at 25%. Full Power Freiza had a power level of 12 million. SSJ1 Goku had a power level of 15 million. 1% of his maximum would have been 120,000. That's Ginyu's power level.

ok but still... he destroyed a planet with ease... something i haven't seen superman do

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
Darc Requiem said:
o_O.Q said:

goku wins end of discussion freza in his 1% state destroyed a planet with ease...

goku as a supersaiyan 1 is more than 100% x that power ( based on the fact that he defeated freza in 100% form )

Freiza was lying. He said he was at 1% of his maximum but he was at 25%. Full Power Freiza had a power level of 12 million. SSJ1 Goku had a power level of 15 million. 1% of his maximum would have been 120,000. That's Ginyu's power level.

ok but still... he destroyed a planet with ease... something i haven't seen superman do

The 6th post in the thread clearly shows superman blowing up an entire solar system with a sneeze...

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

_crazy_man_ said:

So did people forget about Super Sayian God form in the new movie?

*cackles at the tender I have added to the fire*

I don't feel it really adds all that much honestly. It also begs the question if we include DBGT at all. Since the creator of Dragonball claims that this movie is the actual continuation of DBZ and that DBGT is not canon. 

Heres the thing though, SSJG has a time limit, therefore even if he was on par with Superman Prime his power would run out with the time limit. Since the ability, as far as i know, only grants goku the ability to sense Godly Ki and the ability to absorb ki attacks Superman Prime would still win since hes impervious to all physical harm at this point.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Possum5454 said:
I like Goku way more than Superman, but everyone that thinks Goku would beat Superman is very misinformed and very likely has little knowledge of Superman himself. The strongest Superman has become to date is Superman Prime, who is essentially omni-potent.

He spent 15,000 years saturating inside of a sun, he has the last and most powerful green lantern ring.

Superman Prime's vision is now God-Like allowing him to see everything in all of time and space, the distant past, and the future, which means he can see everything Goku is going to do before he even does it.

Because of the powers Superman obtained from the Source, he can alter Reality on any scale he wants, from Universal to Multiversal scale.

He has gained the power of the 5th dimensional imps, for those of you that dont know, the 5th Dimensional Imps, are Imps... from the 5th Dimension... go figure. They are beings with extreme power at their disposal that put them above nearly all cosmic beings in the Multiverse. They have shown to be able to destroy dimensions by laughing and creating entire Universes by snapping their fingers. So if Superman wanted to he could destroy the universe that Goku is in thus defeating him.

Not only can Superman now teleport wherever he wants (Instant Transmission) he now has nigh omnipresence which means he can almost be everywhere at once.

He is now nigh - omnipotent which means he has power over almost everything as well as being invulnerable, he is now immune to kryptonite.

There is no way Goku can win a fight against him. Even if they were somehow evenly matched, Superman would simply out live Goku during their fight.

What does he do then after that? Being so powerful I guess there is nothing for him to do except sit around and pay taxes.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

As someone already stated, depends on where they are.

However, on Earth, Superman could rip Goku in half.

Possum5454 said:
o_O.Q said:
Darc Requiem said:
o_O.Q said:

The 6th post in the thread clearly shows superman blowing up an entire solar system with a sneeze...

That wasn't due to his power. That was because of this guy.

I am the Playstation Avenger.