By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Goku Vs Superman! The Ultimate Winner Has Been Decided!

Tagged games:

lol even Yamcha can beat superman

Around the Network
Talal said:
kupomogli said:
Talal said:
As much as I hate to admit this Superman wins easily.

Superman has no chance against Goku.

I take my statement back that Superman has no chance.  Not being a fan of Superman, I've only seen the movies and a few of the old cartoon shows. But still doesn't mean that Superman wins.  Goku's super speed plus instant transmition gives him an advantage over Superman.  He's just as powerful as Superman, can go Super Saiyan, and is fluent in martial arts over Superman's brarwler style melee.  Plus Goku has the Dragon Balls. 

What's to say that Goku can't just use instant transmition and teleport to get the dragon radar, use instant transmition to get all the Dragon Balls, wish for a big piece of kryptonite from Shenron and then teleport back to Superman with it?  Who knows.  Maybe planet earth might have a piece of kryptonite that Goku can grab.

If you take GT Goku and how Goku defeated Omega Shenron, then it wouldn't matter if Superman has the powers he does, because it's not like it'd phase Goku at that point.

Goku would win, easily.

My ultimate hate towards the battle is that Superman comics have been around for over 80 years. Which means, thousands of different writers and artists have had their crack at Superman- which, in my opinion, means that thousands of those comics are non cannon. It's like, "Oh, in World 356 of Superman he could use Microwave Breath in Issue 14 and in Universe 79 he could poke people to death."

What I mean is, Dragon Ball was one continuous comic by one man. There is one Goku- there are thousands of Supermans, made by a plethera of people, so it's just completely unfair. It's stupid. If I made a DBZ comic that was officially printed where Goku could just delete people with his mind, even Superman, wouldn't it be stupid to use that in an argument of why Goku could win?

Goku only needs to take the fight out of the solar system and hold on enough for Superman powers to wane, then he would just drop like a fly.

Around the Network

Goku fanboys are insufferable. Goku can't beat supes ( at least not under a yellow or blue sun). #DEALWITHIT! And unless you're an avid comic AND manga reader you probably shouldn't say anything.( No offense to anyone) 

Are we still talking about this? I thought the point of that Death Battle was to END the bickering.

Love and tolerate.

This was already dealt with, Goku loses. Goku is weak compared to a handful of comic book characters. 

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Agreed.

To the Goku supporters, remember Goku can eventually tire. He could throw kamehameha's at supes for a week but nothing he can do can kill Superman.

P.s. 

Dont forget about "the fly so fast I reverse time" power. Then beat Goku as a child. Just saying, The kryptonian has some options.

Superman is only as good as the solar system he lives in. Goku is a super saiyan blessed with actual power. All Goku has to do is punch Superman out of the solar system and hes screwed because he has no Yellow sun.