Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4 and PS3

zero129 said:
ethomaz said:
Original Demo version for PS3.

The final game after the downgrade.

EPIC WIN!!!

How Uncharted 3 looked better at E3 then its final release

EPIC WIN!! ???

Or was Uncharted 3 also downgraded cos of 360???

EPIC WIN!! 

Around the Network
zero129 said:

point 1
FF XIII had a demo if I remember correctly. Not just cutscenes.

point2

the FF XIII shots are the EXACT same unlike the UC3 ones which underwent change.

This can either be Square's saving grace or their doom.

Wonder how much they would need to sell to make back their costs.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Otakumegane said:

They already blamed their losses already on games like Tomb Raider and Hitman, so this game will be profit from 1st game sold.

Cause I mean I'm sure their investors would love to hear how 90% of their loses are due to a game that has been in development for 8 years and still is not released.

Otakumegane said:

no, that is a Realm Reborn

http://gamingbolt.com/another-failure-like-final-fantasy-14-could-destroy-square-yoshida

Why is google not your friend ?

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Or was Uncharted 3 also downgraded cos of 360???

Are you comparing cutscene graphics videos with a playable Demo??? Fair enough.... the U3 video for E3 was made by the cutscene engine not playable... the U3 cutscenes looks like that the ingame not... the FFXIII was a playable demo.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
zero129 said:

point 1
FF XIII had a demo if I remember correctly. Not just cutscenes.

point2

the FF XIII shots are the EXACT same unlike the UC3 ones which underwent change.

Wrong. Different floors, different coloyr schemes, different Lightning face.

@ ethomaz - The XIII shots arent gameplay. Theyre cutscene. The original scenes were quite clearly touched up to sell the product... Just like any other stuff like this.

*Eats popcorn*

ethomaz said:
Original Demo version for PS3.

The final game after the downgrade.

EPIC WIN!!!

Do you actually played Final Fantasy 13? FF13 was not a bad game because of its graphics, if FF13 woud be the game with the best graphics ever made it would still be a piece of shit. It was the overall design of the game, the linearity, the boring World/ boring characters and the lame Story which made this game a pice of crap.

zero129 said:

Im pretty sure it didnt have a demo that looked as good as them shots but if it did id like to see this demo and would also like to see it running in real time.

How are they the exact same if the Graphics have been downgraded just like the Uncharted ones?? and i can also point to a number of other games that had better looking tech demos or early footage then the finished game.

Its just something most of all games go though.

Oh God.... Uncharted have no downgraded graphics... the cutscene engine graphics is like that showed in the E3 video... ND itself said they rendered the game in the cutscene engine to show in the video.

The FFXIII was a playable demo for PS3... the game was finished in late 2008 and it was delayed to 2009 due 360 port.