By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4 and PS3

ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:

nope.

you have never seen pre-release footage of games that looked better than the actual released game?  thats odd given you are a PS3 fan.

So for you Kitase is a liar... fine.

The point <---------------------> You, as always.

I don't even know why people bother to try to explain you why you are wrong.

Around the Network

Original Demo version for PS3.

The final game after the downgrade.

EPIC WIN!!!

lurkerwithnosoul said:

The point You, as always.

I don't even know why people bother to try to explain you why you are wrong.

Sorry but this time I'm right... I proved my point with facts... screen and the work of the Execute Producer of the game.

What more do you guys wants? The better, bigger and early PS3 version changed due the multiplataform.

kowenicki said:
ethomaz said:
kowenicki said:

nope.

you have never seen pre-release footage of games that looked better than the actual released game?  thats odd given you are a PS3 fan.

So for you Kitase is a liar... fine.

answer my question....

Here's what you did, you allowed ethomaz to slip out of his "reduced content" theories by diverting the attention to the well known issue of the graphic compromise.

Yes there is a differene between a presentation video or a tech demo and an actual playable demo.

ethomaz said:
Original Demo version for PS3.

The final game after the downgrade.

EPIC WIN!!!

Epic win where you got a inferior product in the end?

lol ok. You "win" :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
zero129 said:

First link leads to something about Quake or something??.

2nd link is a thread on VGC thats full of rumor with nothing proving and no proof of anything that you are saying.

That is the real like for the interview... the Gamertrailer redirect to the Quake like because the video was removed from the site (I mean why?) but I will find the video in the YouTube for you.

Sorry but I'm not a bullshiter.

Kresnik said:
Carl2291 said:
sales2099 said:
Given how the series pretty much plummeted in quality this gen......people still care?

Or is this just about PS fans caring because its another exclusive to add to their lists?

The game is being done by Nomura. Nomura is responsible for the Kingdom Hearts series and is generally regarded as good. If the game went multiplat, I would still want this game.

XIII Series is being done by Toriyama. Toriyama has currently directed 5 games. X-2, XIII and XIII-2 along with XII: Revenant Wings and Blood of Bahamut. Lightning Returns will be his 6th. Its not Final Fantasy as a brand that has been trash this generation, its Toriyama's shitty vision and his hardon for Claire.

Wait until Ito is back at the reigns. Then. Then we will have Final Fantasy back. Ito Directed

A very good explanation to why this game is so desired.  People seem to think there's only one team at Square Enix who develop every single game, which of course isn't true; disliking one person's vision for the series doesn't mean that the teams who made the games everybody loved are gone.  Quoting for exposure in case it hasn't been seen.

OT: Otherwise, thread has descended into rubbish.  Stop it.

C'mon now, Spyro

you know full well that telling people to "stop it" wont work =P

Atleast its still FF related

As for pre-released footage looking better than the final versions, I see it happen often (regardless of platform). The latest that I can recall is Bioshock Infinite. If you look at the 2011 gameplay demo, the battles seemed to have a much grander scale (traversing large stretches of sky rail), and it made the world and characters seem far more reactive than what the final version delivered. It's probably a mix of the developer wanting to build hype with their games, along with the nature of development (cuts, redesigns, etc.).

sales2099 said:

Epic win where you got a inferior product in the end?

lol ok. You "win" :P

Guess who decided to show up.

I am sorry I missed the part you apologized to me for claiming I compared an MMO to a jrpg, when in fact I compared an MMO to another bloody MMO.

What if we all collectively ignore ethomaz in this thread, so we let the actual content have it's place and people are able to discuss it.

Whether FFXIII was worse because of being multiplattform or not, it's not the topic of this thread.