By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOL! IGN New No Mores Heroes score, with Editors' Choice Award now.

>(out of 10 / not an average)

I know it's not an average, but unless "Presentation" worth 95% of the total weight, you can't get that score.

How about this, SHOW ME THE MATH, IGN!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:

I know it's not an average, but unless "Presentation" worth 95% of the total weight, you can't get that score.

That's a golden example of cognitive dissonance.

I would assume when they say not an average, they also mean it is not a weighted average.

Perhaps the expression, greater than the sum of it's parts, applies here.

Soriku said:
It's because the UK is closer to Japan that they review it higher. They are close to the Japanese ways...

But they should've given it a straight-out 9.
How do you figure your geography 0_o 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

kingofwale said:

Never the term "more than the sum of its parts" eh?See that /10 NOT AN AVERAGE part?
Their overall score has NO relation to the individual parts. It's just their overall impression of the game.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

You should understand that a review is a subjetive analisis, so it will change from reviewer to reviewer...
i am pretty sure somebody on this worl loves superman 64... believe it

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

>It's because the UK is closer to Japan that they review it higher. They are close to the Japanese ways...

hmmm, you don't happen to be Miss North Carolina, right? ;)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Correct me if I am wrong but Bozon review this one right??

That guy has his heart in the right place but his head in the ...erm "wrong" place....

To Each Man, Responsibility
elgefe02 said:
You should understand that a review is a subjetive analisis, so it will change from reviewer to reviewer...
i am pretty sure somebody on this worl loves superman 64... believe it

Just keep those shurikens at bay, ok?

this is ign uk it still wont change there original score

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"