By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOL! IGN New No Mores Heroes score, with Editors' Choice Award now.

WTF? Let me guess.

*Editor in Chieft will be let go*
*The video review will be taken down for so called "not up-to-par sound quality"*
*Nintendo release statement saying they have nothing to do with it*

Here's my message to IGN.

BE A MAN AND STAY BY YOUR OLD SCORE

Geez, you have the balls to give God Hand 3.5, then you should have the guts to stand by your 7.9 old score.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

What's so ridiculous? Famitsu uses a multiple reviewer system; is it ridiculous that the reviewers often disagree?

Okay, I retract my old statement, Macross made it as if they retracted their old review and added a new one.

Damn Wii fanboy. ;)

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:

there is a disconnect... 1.1 is a pretty big difference... although, maybe the blood and gore is detractive to the game...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

1.1 in the low range doesn't make much a difference.
But this is between the 7 and 8 score. That's a huge difference.

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Okay, I retract my old statement, Macross made it as if they retracted their old review and added a new one.

Damn Wii fanboy. ;)

Damn it, you got there before me;P

>there is a disconnect... 1.1 is a pretty big difference...

well, just look at the distribution of the score itself.

Presentation: 9
Graphics: 7.5
Sound: 8.5
Gameplay: 8
Lasting Appeal: 8

How the HELL do you get 8.9 overall? Unless Presentation worth 95% of overall score?

To me, that kind of garbage is so fan-driven, The game should get a 8.5-8.3 just base on the distribution of the score, but enraged fanboy will let them have it, so they cave in and give it a higher score.

selnor
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
>there is a disconnect... 1.1 is a pretty big difference...

well, just look at the distribution of the score itself.

Presentation: 9
Graphics: 7.5
Sound: 8.5
Gameplay: 8
Lasting Appeal: 8

How the HELL do you get 8.9 overall? Unless Presentation worth 95% of overall score?

To me, that kind of garbage is so fan-driven, The game should get a 8.5-8.3 just base on the distribution of the score, but enraged fanboy will let them have it, so they cave in and give it a higher score.

Great
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

well ... with assasin's creed they gave the game 3 different scores ...

IGN US: 7.7
IGN AU: 8.7
IGN UK: 6.5

so it's jut a matter of different opinions, people have different opinions sometimes... even with the same game

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

The UK was very very generous with that 8.9. Their ratings for its individual sections was much lower.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.