By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pachter On Next-Gen. NeXbox and Sony will be a success, WiiU crappy product

Yakuzaice said:
Kaizar said:

By 2007 the DS had been out for 3 years, while the 3DS has only been out for 2 years. So you have to use DS during 2006 by April.

The 3DS has been out around

25 months in Japan
24 months in NA
24 months in Europe

At the start of April 2007 the DS had been out

28 months in Japan
28.5 months in NA
25 month in Europe

Doesn't that seem more equivalent than 16/16.5/13 months?

The 3DS gets Animal Crossing New Leaf in June in Euroaisa & Native America, and that will be 26 or 27 months 3DS to compare to 28 Months DS. And the 3DS gets Donkey Kong 3D with lots of extra content & Local Multiplayer mode, as well as Project X Zone in May as well as Lego City Undercover Prequel & Shin Megami Tensei 3DS later this month to help the June sales be more by having extra software by June.

If you want to compare Beggining of July of DS (July 2007) to 3DS (July 2013) then be my guess.

Around the Network

Yes, Mike, just like the Vita crushed the 3DS...and the Wii was going to go down in flames to the PS360...etc. etc. etc.

Mike Pachter: the epitome of "if I keep saying it, eventually it will have to come true."

The funny--nay, hilarious--thing is that PS360 fans think this is sage wisdom coming from a man who is almost always incorrect--and vastly at that.

For the last goddamn time its not called 'NextBox" "NeXbox" or any other alteration of that stupid name.

Kaizar said:

Yes.

The Wii U compare to the PS3

And the Wii U compare to the 360.

Which is why I said individual comparisons, but yeah, I choose the wrong choose of words for what I was trying to say.

We can both agree on that Wii U needs the games, can't we? And it needs it badly.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Kaizar said:

Yes.

The Wii U compare to the PS3

And the Wii U compare to the 360.

Which is why I said individual comparisons, but yeah, I choose the wrong choose of words for what I was trying to say.

We can both agree on that Wii U needs the games, can't we? And it needs it badly.

Without games, no new game systems will sale, as shown with the 3DS going beast and the PS Vita dropping in sales again. No surprise to see Wii U/PS4/720 to go to the same thing, where they are going to need games to be moved off the selves.

So yeah, the Wii U needs more wanted games. It seems to be something that will affect all 8th Gen Systems.

Have you checked out my Top 16 movies of Summer 2013 Thread?, it's now Top 18 Movies of Summer 2013:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=158053

Around the Network

Nintendo have a good future in handhelds, but they have no business in gamers living rooms anymore.

The casual fanbase that made the wii so successful have moved on to other toys (ipads). Expect 3rd party support to drop dead when PS4/720 launches.

foodfather said:
Nintendo have a good future in handhelds, but they have no business in gamers living rooms anymore.

The casual fanbase that made the wii so successful have moved on to other toys (ipads). Expect 3rd party support to drop dead when PS4/720 launches.

So what you're saying is that the PS Vita won't get any 3rd Party Support?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_U_games

Is anybody else having trouble using the quote feature with Windows 8. I can't copy paste either. I can't do anything with this damn OS.

Regarding SON¥'s 70/30 focus on gaming, it might mean more exclusives just as it might mean less apps. We'll have to wait and see.