By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - OFFICIAL New Star Wars Movies THREAD (Episode 7 3D, 8 3D, 9 3D & solos 3D)

To the OP, you may want to include that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are reprising their roles as Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa-Solo-Skywalker-whatever the hell you want to call her. Here's a link.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Kevin_Blair/2013/03/10/mark_hamill_carrie_fisher_harrison_fo

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
To the OP, you may want to include that Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher are reprising their roles as Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa-Solo-Skywalker-whatever the hell you want to call her. Here's a link.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Kevin_Blair/2013/03/10/mark_hamill_carrie_fisher_harrison_fo

Awesome news :)

Seeing Ford, Fisher, and Hamill onscreen together again is, alone, worth the price of admission.

ironmanDX said:

Thanks for the help. I have already updated.

And I have put her characters full name, LOL.

Kaizar said:
ironmanDX said:

No worries, now take the Amidala out of Leia's name and replace it with Solo or death shall find you . They got married in the expanded universe. (The books)

ironmanDX said:
Kaizar said:
ironmanDX said:

No worries, now take the Amidala out of Leia's name and replace it with Solo or death shall find you . They got married in the expanded universe. (The books)

I did the next best thing, LOL.

I just like to have a really long name somewhere.

Around the Network

I think Disney will do good with the movies. I'm not worried.

Too bad Episode 2 3D was delayed until christmas, was anticipating that. On the upside though they'll release 2 and 3 simultaneously I think. Can't wait! There's one thing I like better than Nintendo and that's Star Wars. I've seen Episode 1 six times at the theatre (including last year's 3D version once), Episode 2 twice and Episode 3 four times. Can't wait to finally see the original trilogy on the big screen!

On IMDB, Billy Dee Williams and Anthony Daniels are also credited as Lando and C3PO for Episode 7 respectively, I guess they'll be in there too. George Lucas is mentioned as a writer too, but I take it he'll fulfill an advisory role as I think that was announced when Disney took over LucasFilm.

Kaizar said:
DanneSandin said:
I'm VERY skeptical about this new trilogy... I don't want to see it take place after episode VI! They have thousands of years to explore, and an episode VII without *spoilers!!* Darth Vader ain't worth watching!

Well as I said before:

The one thing I like about Disney is that you can count on them to make truly good direct to theaters Sequel. (Tron Legacy & Pirates of the Carribean 2 & up)

Anyways, they could always get Darth Vader using time travel or clone him or whatever.

Plus they could always come up with that kind of character for a new such Villian.

What I'm trying to say is, I think Disney definitely has something big to hold our interest, to even pay so much money to buy the rights to the franchise in the first place.

I wouldn't call Tron 2 and Priate's 2 great movies, and neither would I call Avengers a great movie (although it was pretty awesome). Disney isn't making GREAT movies, they're simply making movies so that they can make moar money. I'm not calling Tron, Pirate's or Avengers for bad - just not great. Star Wars Episode 4-6 are GREAT movies, and episode 1-3 really tarnished the whole series, and I'm expecting a direct follow up to episode 6 to do the same.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

meh disney is already on the shit list due to killing off lucas arts. and i have little to no faith in what seems to be another episode with children as main characters... sigh..... lets make episode 7 suck like episode 1, sadly history has a chance of repeating itself. but it will do what disney does best, sell junk to children, not saying lucas didnt sellout, it will be like lucas selling out on steroids.

Wont necessarily be children. Luke, Han and Leia are all old now. Im assuming Jaina and Jacen will be at least 18. Not sure about Anakin.

Its not gonna be annoying Little Ani again like Episode 1

DanneSandin said:
Kaizar said:
DanneSandin said:
I'm VERY skeptical about this new trilogy... I don't want to see it take place after episode VI! They have thousands of years to explore, and an episode VII without *spoilers!!* Darth Vader ain't worth watching!

Well as I said before:

The one thing I like about Disney is that you can count on them to make truly good direct to theaters Sequel. (Tron Legacy & Pirates of the Carribean 2 & up)

Anyways, they could always get Darth Vader using time travel or clone him or whatever.

Plus they could always come up with that kind of character for a new such Villian.

What I'm trying to say is, I think Disney definitely has something big to hold our interest, to even pay so much money to buy the rights to the franchise in the first place.

I wouldn't call Tron 2 and Priate's 2 great movies, and neither would I call Avengers a great movie (although it was pretty awesome). Disney isn't making GREAT movies, they're simply making movies so that they can make moar money. I'm not calling Tron, Pirate's or Avengers for bad - just not great. Star Wars Episode 4-6 are GREAT movies, and episode 1-3 really tarnished the whole series, and I'm expecting a direct follow up to episode 6 to do the same.

I think Episode 1 was great, but I do hate the crap known as episode 2 & 3.