By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo declares war!

JazzB1987 said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Knowing Nintendo and the their hardware, they will probably come to war with swords, while MS and Sony will probably bring light sabers.

You know  glueing a piece of mirror  to the sword blade will make light sabers useless.

you see!!! United nintendonians cant be stopped

It wont be a simple mirror it will be a dual screened mirror witch catches the energy from the light sabers.

One mirror uses the energy to create a defence force field around you the other directs the force back to the aggressor.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

So Nintendo is being compared to Noth Korea these days huh....

I LOVE ICELAND!

vaio said:

It´s the war declaration from kim jong un North korea that he released the same day i posted this.

Makes more sense now; however, I still I don't understand Kim Jong Un declaration. He is states some stratigic plans he will  engage on his campaign. This is either an intentional rouse or stupid. Though if you wish to fool your opponent into believing a nuclear strike will come from the air, that might leave a blind spot by commercial sea. Since about only 2% of commercial cargo is inspected by U.S costumes, there could have been a plan years ago to slowly a (by parts) ship a bomb(s) into U.S soil. If this is the case, then a successful nuclear strike delivered by our imports would not only be desasterious hit, but a very power psychological one which would bring trades to a halt--further aggrivating our debt issue.

Kim jong is a fool if he thinks he can conquer the world with nukes

D-Minaj225 said:

Since this is a joke thread you should have wrote:

3rd parties are fools if they think they can conquer the world with reckless imperilaist ea games

or

the Supreme Command of Nintendo are fools if they think they can conquer the world with revolutionary games from Nintendo

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

I can't wait fir April fools to be over sigh...

That was amusing to read

Edit: I persume you really can't wait for Dead Island: Riptide lol

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

AnthonyW86 said:
I can't wait fir April fools to be over sigh...

whats that got to do with this thread?

Wow. So many Nintendo haters.

vaio said:
D-Minaj225 said:

Since this is a joke thread you should have wrote:

3rd parties are fools if they think they can conquer the world with reckless imperilaist ea games

or

the Supreme Command of Nintendo are fools if they think they can conquer the world with revolutionary games from Nintendo

thats what I was going for =P