By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo declares war!

But I had a vision about a korean hacker who will make PS4 to emulate all WiiU games using VITA as controller.

So I will trust on this prophecy and wait to play the best of Nintendo on my future PS4.

Around the Network

Nintendo should make a game about it, would sell some Wii U's,

Birimbau said:
But I had a vision about a korean hacker who will make PS4 to emulate all WiiU games using VITA as controller.

So I will trust on this prophecy and wait to play the best of Nintendo on my future PS4.

Lol

Seriously, though, there's no chance of that happening.

No way I'm reading that, clean the formatting up and I'll consider it.

I want to be a conscript in this glorious crusade! May my Wii U pad be a weapon and bring chaos to the battlefield, just not battlefield 4.

Around the Network
RedInker said:
I want to be a conscript in this glorious crusade! May my Wii U pad be a weapon and bring chaos to the battlefield, just not battlefield 4.

We will bombard them with glorius superior games from the supreme Nintendo, it will stop the 3rd pary imperialists in their tracks

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

The 3rd party imperialist will cower in fear as they face the wrath of nintendo's forces. We shall drive them back so far back, that they shall remember this day for the rest of their lives.

Haha, just had to join in.

I can try to make a Cliff note version of the Nintendo's War Declaration, but when I read it (and re-read it, and re-read it) I felt I was reading a state of war report. One usually written by a historian. I think some background information might help clear some of the convoluted information. Terms and keys might need to be defined and elaborated on. Still I think it was an interesting OP. It just took me a long time to somewhat understand.

-Edit: I also need to add that my reading comprehension was never my strongest point, maybe slightly below avarage. Though I do read more now than I used to.

DraconianAC said:

I can try to make a Cliff note version of the Nintendo's War Declaration, but when I read it (and re-read it, and re-read it) I felt I was reading a state of war report. One usually written by a historian. I think some background information might help clear some of the convoluted information. Terms and keys might need to be defined and elaborated on. Still I think it was an interesting OP. It just took me a long time to somewhat understand.

-Edit: I also need to add that my reading comprehension was never my strongest point, maybe slightly below avarage. Though I do read more now than I used to.

It´s the war declaration from kim jong un North korea that he released the same day i posted this.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

UltimateUnknown said:
Knowing Nintendo and the their hardware, they will probably come to war with swords, while MS and Sony will probably bring light sabers.

You know  glueing a piece of mirror  to the sword blade will make light sabers useless.