By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Digital Foundry: Most Wanted U beats PS3/360 versions

ninjablade said:
I  accepted a long time ago, its doesn't matter though, most of the 360 to wiiu ports the 360 has a much bigger jump, for instants AC3 has a 5fps advantage the whole game, while wiiu version of need for speed only has a 5fps during crashes, which do you think is the bigger leap, not to mention the othere multi-platform games, the jump is very small in direct feed pics prove this, unless where talking about frame rate and as for ninja gaiden 3, read the imporessions they say the framerate is much much better then the wiiu version, in a game like ninja gaiden i would consider that a  night and day differnce.

Since you have absolutely nothing to say, could you at the very least learn how to cut the quote trees?

Around the Network

Wow shocking news! A "next gen" console surpasses a console has a superior version of a game... honestly nintendo is pathetic at hardware. To JUST inch ahead of 6 year old consoles is pretty sad.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

ToraReaper said:
Wow shocking news! A "next gen" console surpasses a console has a superior version of a game... honestly nintendo is pathetic at hardware. To JUST inch ahead of 6 year old consoles is pretty sad.

it isn't Nintys fault. It is Iwata's he is running the company into the ground. Ninty used to make great hardware before he came around just look at the N64. A powerhouse for its time. They need to get Iwata out ASAP

ToraReaper said:
Wow shocking news! A "next gen" console surpasses a current console and has a superior version of a game... honestly nintendo is pathetic at hardware. To JUST inch ahead of 6 year old consoles is pretty sad.

newwil7l said:
ToraReaper said:

it isn't Nintys fault. It is Iwata's he is running the company into the ground. Ninty used to make great hardware before he came around just look at the N64. A powerhouse for its time. They need to get Iwata out ASAP

N64 is the worst designed hardware out of all Nintendo consoles, Silicon grafix really did a poor job at helping N build a machine, it just had stupid bottlenecks that hampered the performance dramatically.

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
ToraReaper said:

N64 is the worst designed hardware out of all Nintendo consoles, Silicon grafix really did a poor job at helping N build a machine, it just had stupid bottlenecks that hampered the performance dramatically.

Yes it had flaws but it was still a beast. With great games.

newwil7l said:
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
ToraReaper said:

Never said the contrary, N64 is the console of my childhood, the one that made me fall in love with videogames.

DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
ToraReaper said:

Never said the contrary, N64 is the console of my childhood, the one that made me fall in love with videogames.

The Gamecube was also a powerhouse with less flaws than the N64.

newwil7l said:
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
ToraReaper said:

GC is the best thing Nintendo has done in terms of hardware by far, it was a beast console at an affordable price on a really small package, it had it all...and it sold like crap.

newwil7l said:
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
DieAppleDie said:
newwil7l said:
ToraReaper said:

The gamecube, except for its strange design, was one heck of a console. It was fast, had great graphics, and a near perfect controller. Certainly my favorite from its gen. But it didn't sell... So they came up with the Wii... -__-

Will all the money they made with the Wii, they could have gone the extra mile and make the Wii U an actual powerhouse.  But nope... 
The consolation will be that with this console, we'll finally get to play Nintendo's great franchises (3D Mario, Zelda and Metroid, in my case) in HD for the very first time ever (I mean actual new games with HD assets from the get-go, so PC emulation is out =P). Even if the console can barely output visuals better than the HD Twins, it will still be the console for which the best versions of these games can be played on. And it will be interesting to see what they use the gamepad for with those games.