By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima @ GDC 2013: FOX Engine & Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain = MGSV

ethomaz said:
MaxwellAllen said:
Wait so is this coming to PS3 AND Vita? Was Joakim Mogrim a real person or CG? I only saw the last few minutes of the presentation.
PS3 and 360... and Joakim never existed... Kojima entered with bandages.

Of course Joakim exists, look at his moustache:

Around the Network

Just noticed Big Bosses right arm is a prosthetic. Reminds me of the hide n seek guy from Peace Walker.

But when a freak lightning bolt hits a nearby shelf in his lab, Barry Big Boss receives super-speed, becoming the Flash. Now, he’ll race up buildings, across oceans, and around the world to get his man—while getting introduced to a world so much bigger than his old life of microscopes and cold cases.

Wow I really like the song in this trailer
It is kinda stupid to pull a PR stunt like the phantom to promote MGS. Metal Gear sells itself anyway

MaxwellAllen said:
bonkers555 said:
Soriku said:
bonkers555 said:
I'm pretty dam sure that MGS V will only be exclusively on PS4 with extra contents for next gen consoles.

They confirmed the game for PS3/360...I don't know they'd backtrack, and not just that, but not have it on a MS console either when 360 was listed. Unless that's not what you mean.

What I mean it will be release for the 360/PS3 but the PS4 is the only next gen it will be release on. Not WiiU or the Xbox 720.

How do you know 720 won't get it?

Wouldn't make sense cause Metal Gear Solid sells like every Sony Franchise better on a Sony Platform.
Most people will get a PS4 anyway and don't see a reason to waste ressources.

But what i can imagine is this...
They already plan a "Full GAME Ultra Complete Version" for NextGen and that they can't obviously announce right now cause they want to cash in with the PS360 Versions first.

Or they have to wait till Microsoft finally announces their Console cause some stand maybe on a "Don't say anything" contract.
Cause if you think about it...Ubisoft said the PS4 Version of AssaCreed4 will be the best out of all versions and that includes other NextGen Consoles.
Some others said that about their games too...But DICE for example with BF4 didn't mention PS4NextBox either.
Maybe Microsoft paid a little bit money to let future announcements be only for Current Gen as long as they come still for PS360.Cause many people could get the idea those games come only for the PS4 just cause Microsoft still didn't announce their NextBox.
We will probably get at the E3 for those games the PS4NextBox announcement too.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
It is kinda stupid to pull a PR stunt like the phantom to promote MGS. Metal Gear sells itself anyway

It's from the lastest album by the band Garbage. It's an ok album, but Garbage 2.0 and their debut album Garbage are stellar. If you like "Not your kind of people" you will probably like Garbage 2.0 and their third album Beautifull Garbage.

I've been a fan since the begining. Sherly Manson's first band Angle Fish had a pretty good album too.

badgenome said:
ethomaz said:
He is Kojima. The Joakim is not real... the guy never existed.

I think Kojima never existed only he can't reveal that he really is Joakim Mogren, Swedish illegal immigrant, or else he'll be deported. So his "real" face has been CG all along.

Also, nanomachines.

it all started with 0 then it went to 45 then back to 20 then to 1000 but it all started with 0 before I took it to -1

-Big Boss' explanation for this

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

kain_kusanagi said:
AndrewWK said:

It's from the lastest album by the band Garbage. It's an ok album, but Garbage 2.0 and their debut album Garbage are stellar. If you like "Not your kind of people" you will probably like Garbage 2.0 and their third album Beautifull Garbage.

I've been a fan since the begining. Sherly Manson's first band Angle Fish had a pretty good album too.

wait are you joking?  Is there really a band called garbage?  Cause that's awesome if it's true.

"Whatcha listening to?"

"Garbage"

"Sounds pretty good to me"

"I know I love it!"

"Wait...what?"

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

kain_kusanagi said:
AndrewWK said:

This post is garbage I am sorry I couldn´t help myself

Thanks I will definetly check it out on Spotify

platformmaster918 said:
kain_kusanagi said:
AndrewWK said:

wait are you joking?  Is there really a band called garbage?  Cause that's awesome if it's true.

"Whatcha listening to?"

"Garbage"

"Sounds pretty good to me"

"I know I love it!"

"Wait...what?"

Lol, yeah they named their band Garbage because they were very experimental int he sounds they were working with. The people around them asked what that garbage is so they adopted it as their name.