By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima @ GDC 2013: FOX Engine & Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain = MGSV

TheShape31 said:
I'm not sure I understand... no next gen?

Correct. PS360 were shown.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Wait so is this coming to PS3 AND Vita? Was Joakim Mogrim a real person or CG? I only saw the last few minutes of the presentation.

at the end of the trailer is says PS3 & Xbox 360... REALLY?.. isn't this supposed to me a next ten engine?

is this gonna be on wiiu..... Heahuahhaha!!!!

MaxwellAllen said:
Wait so is this coming to PS3 AND Vita? Was Joakim Mogrim a real person or CG? I only saw the last few minutes of the presentation.
PS3 and 360... and Joakim never existed... Kojima entered with bandages.

Around the Network

If it's for PS3 im going to have to buy a new ps3 again... !!!!

Are we SURE that a PSCuatro version won't be coming out???

"No questions are off limits for my Kojima interview, which will be a full hour on MGS5, Phantom Pain and Ground Zeroes. Send your Qs."

KylieDog said:
Kinda disappointed they not two games.

you have 113 platinums!?!?!?! omfg..... lol

On Topic: Big Boss looks noticeably older after the 9yr coma... It's ok though. We've gotten used to accelerated aging by now!

Although... the japanse always age their characters out of the role lol. Hollywood sticks to the formula. They stay the same for as long as possible, makeup and botox takes care of that.

I'm pretty dam sure that MGS V will only be exclusively on PS4 with extra contents for next gen consoles.