By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima @ GDC 2013: FOX Engine & Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain = MGSV

Everybody ready?

Live stream will be on Gamespot: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/gamespot-live/?event=the-core-of-mgs-ground-zeroes-20130327

"In the sponsored session entitled 'Photorealism through the eyes of a 'Fox' - The core of Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (Presented by Kojima Productions),' he and his staff will share the key components and unique methods used to create the visuals seen in Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes." - Gamasutra

Around the Network

*grabs popcorn* oh boy..

NOOOOOOOOOOO IM OVER MY MONTHLY CAP! SHIT SHIT SHIT I MUST SEE THIS, FUCK WHAT AM I GOING TO DO...... *cries self to sleep*

didnt that "moby dick CEO" say they will be showing stuff at GDC and that all our questions will be answered?

Around the Network

Anyone knows whether Kojima knows english or will there be someone translating it?

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

eFKac said:
Anyone knows whether Kojima knows english or will there be someone translating it?

I think he always has someone translating for him.

OP: let's see what he's cooking, but I'm afraid 1.5h of engine presentation could be quite dull. I hope they show some GZ trailers and finally reveal what the hell The Phantom Pain is meant to be (Vita MGS please!).

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:
eFKac said:

OP: let's see what he's cooking, but I'm afraid 1.5h of engine presentation could be quite dull. I hope they show some GZ trailers and finally reveal what the hell The Phantom Pain is meant to be (Vita MGS please!).

i think he meant the time until the presentation starts. see the tittle now says less than 1 hour

bananaking21 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
eFKac said:

i think he meant the time until the presentation starts. see the tittle now says less than 1 hour

You right... less than 1 hour to the presentation.