By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima @ GDC 2013: FOX Engine & Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain = MGSV

bananaking21 said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
eFKac said:
Anyone knows whether Kojima knows english or will there be someone translating it?

I think he always has someone translating for him.

OP: let's see what he's cooking, but I'm afraid 1.5h of engine presentation could be quite dull. I hope they show some GZ trailers and finally reveal what the hell The Phantom Pain is meant to be (Vita MGS please!).

i think he meant the time until the presentation starts. see the tittle now says less than 1 hour

I didn't say the 1.5h thing because of the thread title, I actually thought I had read somewhere that it would be that long. But I can't find the info now, so perhaps I made it up.

Edit: yup. 1.5h:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Metal-Gear-Solid/Hideo-Kojima-s-GDC-2013-Presentation/td-p/18526558

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

My body is ready. Kojima will deliver.

Troll_Whisperer said:
eFKac said:
Anyone knows whether Kojima knows english or will there be someone translating it?

I think he always has someone translating for him.

OP: let's see what he's cooking, but I'm afraid 1.5h of engine presentation could be quite dull. I hope they show some GZ trailers and finally reveal what the hell The Phantom Pain is meant to be (Vita MGS please!).

@bolded Impossibru!

Well maybe you're right. I wanted to watch the whole conference but maybe it's better just to check some news afterwards for the interesting bites.

About the Phantom Pain - same here!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Sweet can't wait. I hope we get some juicy info at E3.

My level of excitement is as high as it was back in the MGS4 days in 2007.

It's been so long since I don't see a true Metal Gear game (Spin-offs and HD remasters don't count for me).

It's crazy to think it's been almost five years already since MGS4 was released.

Around the Network

Stream is up.

I'm ready Kojima. Don't disappoint.

MGS5 Vita exclusive!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

5 minutes

My internet is so bad today but....

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!