By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima @ GDC 2013: FOX Engine & Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain = MGSV

Man I cannot wait.

Around the Network

I didn't like that they changed Big Boss's voice, but it was bound to happen one day. Maybe it's because both Big Boss and Solid Snake will be in the game.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

now a vita is a must buy

ethomaz said:

He isn't really there because he isn't real!

Great trailer! It was like a Quentin Tarantino movie from the very beginning. Garbage was great too.

Is what's his name going to voice snake? I know you heard a voice at the end of the trailer, but I'm not sure it was snake's inner monologue-- probably just the disembodied voice of another character.

Great Trailer! PS4 and this announcement have been exciting.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Excellent Photoshop work.
*trollface*

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

badgenome said:
ethomaz said:

He isn't really there because he isn't real!

He is Kojima. The Joakim is not real... the guy never existed.

F0X said:

Excellent Photoshop work.
*trollface*

Kojima entered in the presentation with bandages.

ethomaz said:
He is Kojima. The Joakim is not real... the guy never existed.

I think Kojima never existed only he can't reveal that he really is Joakim Mogren, Swedish illegal immigrant, or else he'll be deported. So his "real" face has been CG all along.

Also, nanomachines.

Xxain said:
now a vita is a must buy

It would be, but considering that Kojima isn't stupid enough to release a major title like this on a handheld with a really small install base, it's something I highly doubt...