By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kojima @ GDC 2013: FOX Engine & Ground Zeroes + Phantom Pain = MGSV

No mention of wiiu lol...

This is my favorite trailer now. Also, I haven't heard Garbage in a while now. Although I did hear "Only Happy When It Rains" on the radio a few weeks ago-- which I completely forgot was even them. Garbage also did The World is Not Enough theme for 007.

Oldschool 90's alternative rock! Coming back with the force of a thousand suns!

Around the Network
Xxain said:

What the hell? Why would you be disturbed? You dont like game/choices?

disturbed for the next gen i mean.  i like the games, i'm just worried they aren't next gen titles.  if ps4/nextbox launch as bad as the wiiU there won't be a games industry for me to enjoy in 5 years.   not the kind of games industry i want to enjoy anyways.

btw at the end of the presentation they showed their upcoming studio build in los angeles, that has to be a huge investment.

ethomaz said:

it has to be said...  hot.

kitler53 said:
ethomaz said:

once more they use ellen page for a game (or engine presentation)

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

crissindahouse said:
kitler53 said:
ethomaz said:

once more they use ellen page for a game (or engine presentation)

lol, i guess she has a face that engines love.

crissindahouse said:
ethomaz said:

Bleh, seems like just a model cast for scan.

Soriku said:
bonkers555 said:
I'm pretty dam sure that MGS V will only be exclusively on PS4 with extra contents for next gen consoles.

They confirmed the game for PS3/360...I don't know they'd backtrack, and not just that, but not have it on a MS console either when 360 was listed. Unless that's not what you mean.

What I mean it will be release for the 360/PS3 but the PS4 is the only next gen it will be release on. Not WiiU or the Xbox 720.

bonkers555 said:
Soriku said:
bonkers555 said:
I'm pretty dam sure that MGS V will only be exclusively on PS4 with extra contents for next gen consoles.

They confirmed the game for PS3/360...I don't know they'd backtrack, and not just that, but not have it on a MS console either when 360 was listed. Unless that's not what you mean.

What I mean it will be release for the 360/PS3 but the PS4 is the only next gen it will be release on. Not WiiU or the Xbox 720.

How do you know 720 won't get it?