By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atelier Escha & Logy PS3 Scans (AMAZING anime-style graphics) (Up: Boxart and Gameplay Videos)

this reminds me! i must play some more ayesha :)

Around the Network

I love looking at the progression of the series from Rorona to this. Now if only Western critics didn't shit all over this franchise.

ughh!!! the female character is so cute :)

Retagging this with all this new info blowout!

I really need to buy Ayesha before it becomes impossible to find a copy.

drools
I know what you mean kresnik. They'd likely sell more if they just gave us more.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
drools
I know what you mean kresnik. They'd likely sell more if they just gave us more.

I really want to avoid buying from psn store cause I want a phisical copy and its too expensive for a digital purchase

rutea7 said:
theprof00 said:
drools

I really want to avoid buying from pan store cause I want a phisical copy and its too expensive for a digital purchase

I only got into the series recently but I was pretty shocked to see that Meruru sells for £40 used here in the UK.  That's the one that seems to have a pretty low print run, so I'm hoping the same doesn't happen with Ayesha.

OOOHH I'm a sucker for a good JRPG. Although, i don't like female leads in RPGs to be quite honest, or romance-heavy plots for that matter. IF the game is good enough however, i am willing to overlook this,

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Panama said:
I love looking at the progression of the series from Rorona to this. Now if only Western critics didn't shit all over this franchise.

There aren't enough to even consider that. Outside of the 4 released in the States, only Rorona has more than 20 reviews. Each games is in the 70s at least.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Very nice! Thanks for posting.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.