By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atelier Escha & Logy PS3 Scans (AMAZING anime-style graphics) (Up: Boxart and Gameplay Videos)

Day 1.

Also it's amazing how far Gust has come with their 3D modeling since Atelier Rorona. Atelier looks better than Tales now.

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
Day 1.

Also it's amazing how far Gust has come with their 3D modeling since Atelier Rorona. Atelier looks better than Tales now.

It has. While I haven't seen Xillia, the character models definitely look a lot better than Graces f.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

http://atelier-ps3.jp/escha-logy/
Official site has opened.

Some big new info: Choosing your hero affects how the game plays.
Escha will result in a more Arland style light alchemy game, focused on characters, alchemy, and light daily events.
Logy will result in a more traditional RPG experience, filled with combat, story, and much more serious events concerning the world they live in.
In other words you are basically getting two games in one.

Logy: Atelier Iris returns! More story and RPG focus is exactly what I wanted.

It looks amazing, the environments still are bland, but the characters looks great! Can't wait to see more of this. I must finish Meruru and Ayesha first though

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

Soriku said:

Direct feed shots.

Lots more here: http://gematsu.com/gallery/atelier-escha-logy-alchemist-of-dusk-sky/march-31-2013/

Also that "current anime sucks" comment is a laughable.

agreed

EDIT: I should probably add some content to this post as well...
Umm, something I find is that people look at current anime and write it off before giving it a chance.
This game and that amazing idea about 2 styles of gameplay sounds really creative and clever.

Around the Network

The characters look amazing, and the backgrounds look bad.

ishiki said:

Pretty much this. They HAVE to make an effort on backgrounds one of those days, otherwise the press will keeping shouting OUTDATED GRAPHICS.

Love the new Wilbell

ryuzaki57 said:
ishiki said:

Pretty much this. They HAVE to make an effort on backgrounds one of those days, otherwise the press will keeping shouting OUTDATED GRAPHICS.

Love the new Wilbell

yes she looks adorable =) i cant wait to finish ni no kuni to play ayesha. i hope they reveal more characters for this game soon.

I like those character designs =) really need to finish ni no kuni so i can start ayesha.

looks really good. only played rorona but i enjoyed that game

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website