By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atelier Escha & Logy PS3 Scans (AMAZING anime-style graphics) (Up: Boxart and Gameplay Videos)

Soriku said:

I really like those two. Can't wait for June!

Around the Network
ryuzaki57 said:
Soriku said:

I really like those two. Can't wait for June!

Me too, he gives me the wild arms vibe  

Hope it gets localized next year.

They should bring da' games to the 360! I would play the hell of these =P

So if it does, when do you think this will get a EU and US release? If Ayesha is to go by then it's going to be around 9 months before we can hope to see it!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

:O the 3d character models are looking better then the 2d ones. Thats quite an accomplishment.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
So if it does, when do you think this will get a EU and US release? If Ayesha is to go by then it's going to be around 9 months before we can hope to see it!!

most likely if they keep their track record. i wouldnt complain since at least the games get localized, and yearly, so i'm happy.

i hope they keep in mind next time to keep the japanese voices, it was funny they admited they had no clue thats what the fans wanted but would keep that in mind next time.

I still have to start Atelier Ayesha :D

Cowboy and Balalaika.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Wagram said:

I just started it this week, I'm enjoying it. 

Does anyone know if there's a new game+ on Ayesha where u keep your level and items/weapons?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
Wagram said:

I just started it this week, I'm enjoying it. 

Does anyone know if there's a new game+ on Ayesha where u keep your level and items/weapons?

If its like meruru you only keep equipped weapons and armour. I don't think you get to keep the lvls and items. But some equipable items and equipment made the second play through and any lvling up much faster. I enjoyed 3 playthroughs without feeling saturated at least.