By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Atelier Escha & Logy PS3 Scans (AMAZING anime-style graphics) (Up: Boxart and Gameplay Videos)

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

I am really getting tired of you walking into a thread, saying something completely ignorant, and then playing the victim when people call you out on it.

People like this game and its characters. It will never be a huge game, nor does it intend to be. It is what it is and it does well for what it does. These are games that don't require even 100k to be profitable. The characters are fine, and the anime crowd can say immediately that she looks distinct. Just because she doesn't look distinct to you doesn't mean she isn't. It just means you're ignorant of the medium.

Link me to all these threads where I come in and say something ignoarant.  You guys are throwing a fit over something.  I read it wrong and i admitted that but I wasnt wrong either.

I'm not going to even attempt to prove a point to someone who thinks that just because an opinion exists, it makes it right.

Here's a tip. You don't like something, don't come in and talk shit. Simple enough?

Did i talk shit?  Show me where shit talking was?

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

I'm not going to even attempt to prove a point to someone who thinks that just because an opinion exists, it makes it right.

Here's a tip. You don't like something, don't come in and talk shit. Simple enough?

By saying the character looks like 90% of other anime girls. Wow, who the fuck am I arguing with?

theprof00 said:
JayWood2010 said:
theprof00 said:

By saying the character looks like 90% of other anime girls. Wow, who the fuck am I arguing with?

Not shit talking.  Tell me where that says bad? As I said before I misunderstood what he said.  If i wanted to shit talk id say the game liooks horrible or that it will be bad.  That was in response to what I thought he was saying.  Idk.  Who am I talking to?

Facepalm, he even already admited he hasn't watched many anime and says he isn't a fan of the anime style games. YET... He still tries to justify his opinion as valid and won't admit he shouldn't have have talked about something he knows nothing about.
BTW dragon ball and dragon quest are both akira toryiama's work. Everyone knows that.
He probably can't tell the difference between one piece and fairy tail. It's like trying to teach a death tone person to sing, frustrating and pointless.

rutea7 said:

Facepalm, he even already admited he hasn't watched many anime and says he isn't a fan of the anime style games. YET... He still tries to justify his opinion as valid and won't admit he shouldn't have have talked about something he knows nothing about.
BTW dragon ball and dragon quest are both akira toryiama's work. Everyone knows that.
He probably can't tell the difference between one piece and fairy tail. It's like trying to teach a death tone person to sing, frustrating and pointless.

Since you will criticise me as well then tell me how it stands out.  For the last time i did not say it was bad.  I said it doesnt stand out. Instead of criticising me, explain to me how Im wrong.

Around the Network

What is it supposed to stand out from? Since when does art style affect graphics and animation quality? The 3d models look improved, I'm betting the animation is more fluid from previous titles as well, they've been improving that every game.
Does it look like a Dragon ball game? Naruto? Bleach? A studio ghibli game? No, it looks like an Atelier game like its supposed to. Now stop talking about stuff you clearly know nothing about. Anime is something you are clearly "color blind" about so stop saying the sky is orange.

rutea7 said:
What is it supposed to stand out from? Since when does art style affect graphics and animation quality? The 3d models look improved, I'm betting the animation is more fluid from previous titles as well, they've been improving that every game.
Does it look like a Dragon ball game? Naruto? Bleach? A studio ghibli game? No, it looks like an Atelier game like its supposed to. Now stop talking about stuff you clearly know nothing about. Anime is something you are clearly "color blind" about so stop saying the sky is orange.

Ive clearly said numerous times it looks better than previous games.  I said numerous times that it doesnt need to look different.  Ive even explained that I misunderstood the original title explaining my original post.  However having numerous people come in here telling me Im wrong yet can not answer what I originally said is pointless.  It doesnt stand out.  Does it need to? No  I've even stated that this isnt just exclusive to anime.  I said the entire industry. And not one time did i say a single bad thing about this game or series.

JayWood2010 said:
rutea7 said:

Ive clearly said numerous times it looks better than previous games.  I said numerous times that it doesnt need to look different.  Ive even explained that I misunderstood the original title explaining my original post.  However having numerous people come in here telling me Im wrong yet can not answer what I originally said is pointless.  It doesnt stand out.  Does it need to? No  I've even stated that this isnt just exclusive to anime.  I said the entire industry. And not one time did i say a single bad thing about this game or series.

Stop trying to soften what you really said, you said the character design looks generic like all the anime character designs. Which is wrong and you got called for it by several people, the characters look like atelier characters as expected, they don't look like tales games characters or persona characters, so admit you talked shit about something you don't know enough about to opiniate.

Its ok not to know about something you clearly don't appreciate, but you need to learn when to shut up about it, you clearly don't, even after several people told you so.

Soriku said:

It does suck it got derailed but on topic the game looks awesome and I love the dual protagonists thing, it will make replay more interesting.

rutea7 said:
JayWood2010 said:
rutea7 said:

Stop trying to soften what you really said, you said the character design looks generic like all the anime character designs. Which is wrong and you got called for it by several people, the characters look like atelier characters as expected, they don't look like tales games characters or persona characters, so admit you talked shit about something you don't know enough about to opiniate.

Its ok not to know about something you clearly don't appreciate, but you need to learn when to shut up about it, you clearly don't, even after several people told you so.

Im not softening up my comment.  I have stood behind it since the beginning.  Not one person has showed me that Im wrong.  Standing out doesnt make it good or bad.  As you said it doesnt need to stand out.  Nothing else needs to be said.

The only person who had a reasonable conversation with me was Soriku.  Everybody else was rude or criticising.