By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 can be the rpg console of 2008

yeah, i'd have to agree that at the moment, the 360 is the place to go to play rpg's.

it's a shame that i hate rpg's with a passion, especially final fantasy. kingdom hearts is my favourite rpg, and i didn't even complete it.

Around the Network
brute said:
well i think 360 will continue to get alot of rpgs,but i dont think they will be the best for rpgs this year(its either wii or ps3)

yeah PS3 and Wii will be getting best RPGs, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, as well as announced IPs that we will here at E3/TGS

blazinhead89 said:
brute said:
well i think 360 will continue to get alot of rpgs,but i dont think they will be the best for rpgs this year(its either wii or ps3)

yeah PS3 and Wii will be getting best RPGs, Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, as well as announced IPs that we will here at E3/TGS

Theres no proof it won't be on the Xbox360 AFAIK. You can argue all you want about how you feel a particular game deserves to be on a console or that a particular console deserves X game but its not likely to sway anyone whos actually making the decisions. Microsoft would be a fool to not go after kingdom hearts like its a hot potato, and if they could im sure they'd buy it as exclusive.

Also I would say that the Xbox360 wins hands down because it has the bredth and depth that the other consoles lack. The PS3 has depth, but it doesn't hold a candle to the 360 in terms of bredth.

They have the PC genres almost exclusive to themselves.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
blazinhead89 said:
brute said:

Theres no proof it won't be on the Xbox360 AFAIK. You can argue all you want about how you feel a particular game deserves to be on a console or that a particular console deserves X game but its not likely to sway anyone whos actually making the decisions. Microsoft would be a fool to not go after kingdom hearts like its a hot potato, and if they could im sure they'd buy it as exclusive.

Also I would say that the Xbox360 wins hands down because it has the bredth and depth that the other consoles lack. The PS3 has depth, but it doesn't hold a candle to the 360 in terms of bredth.

They have the PC genres almost exclusive to themselves.

You make a good argument but some people will just always find a way to disagree. Even if FF13 and Kingdom Hearts were announced as coming to the 360 the fanboys would say they're going to be better on the PS3 or Wii so it doesn't matter.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo