By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some Japanese Dev claims SSBB is unfit for Wii

Article might have come from Sony. Look at the source guys. If it's the first time you've ever heard of them, there is no way to hold them accountable, and its coming from the internet, its useless.

This is probably fake.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

that guy doesnt know what hes talking about.
SMG already proved that there was a market for Brawl(if there was ever any doubt)

offtopic: Hi-jack!:
so what would anyone recommend for attaching a wii to a 1080p tv?
i thought this topic didnt really need its own thread so ill just throw the question here.
thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

They are fans of PS3 criying because the Wii is selling better than his console

iclim4 said:
SMG already proved that there was a market for Brawl(if there was ever any doubt)

i thought this topic didnt really need its own thread so ill just throw the question here.
thanks.

Your question is a little vague, so depending on what you're really asking, I'm going to recommend either component cables or a roll of duct tape.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I mean, for christ sakes:

A. It's anonymous, because either the guy is a nobody, works for sony, or...is afraid of Nintendo.

B. The article basically uses the only argument against the Wii, cherry picks certain facts, and sound exactly like every anti-wii post on the internet.

C. Fails to mention good things about the Wii, which an unbiased developer would do inadvertantly.

10 to 1, the "anonymous developer" is Jaffe.

I can't stress enough how rediculious and unimportant anonymous comments from a person on the internet are. There is no "we'll wait and see." It's an erronious article that is a veiled attempt to give the Wii negative PR in the eyes of other Japanese developers, and to further strengthen the competition.

I mean, come on, "The Wii is not competing with the other consoles"? What the fuck man? How stupid is that for a Japanese person to say, when their console of choice is basically 2 to 1 the Wii vs the PS3. Apparently in japan it's competing. Would the PS3 sales still be so bad there if the Wii didn't exist?

Those comments came from someone with on knowledge of the inner workings of the industry. He could spend 10 minutes on VGchartz and figure out its in direct competition. Stupid, imo.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
iclim4 said:

thanks.

I've got my Wii on my 1080p toshiba regza, 42 incher, runs nice 16:9 at 420p, does look more jaggy, but still looks 1000x better than on a regular TV. In picture, like in life, clarity is never a bad thing.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Component? thanks?
Do i opt for the ones they sell at ebgames?
or do i buy it online?
or monster?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

In all seriousness, guys, he's right.  Brawl is not fit for Wii.

Wii Fit is 'Fit' for Wii XD

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
iclim4 said:
Component? thanks?
Do i opt for the ones they sell at ebgames?
or do i buy it online?
or monster?

I dunno, I bought mine as best buy, they were like 30 or 40 bucks. Official Nintendo, lol.

That's them, I'm sure they help out a lot on bigger TVs. I got my new TV at the same time I got my cables, so I don't have a way to judge the difference objectively. 

NO NO, NO NO NO.

thekitchensink said:

In all seriousness, guys, he's right. Brawl is not fit for Wii.

Wii Fit is 'Fit' for Wii XD

No, it's not Fit, for the Wii.

Wii Fit is a completely different game.

@ the anonmyous sony pr rep: Saying Brawl isn't fit for the Wii is like saying a red hat isn't fit for Mario.

Mongoloid retarded.

NO NO, NO NO NO.