By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Thread "Tokyo Game Trailer Is UP!"

Alright, sounds like a sweet deal. I'll most likely get it for the Vita. Sounds perfect for long trips and FFX was a fantastic game.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
darkknightkryta said:
Darc Requiem said:
darkknightkryta said:
I loved Final Fantasy X-2! I actually beat it more times than X.

I'm sure you did.....

Yeah, I beat Final Fantasy X-2 3 times since I was trying to get 3 of that accessory that gives you critical ??????.  I only managed to beat Final Fantasy X twice.

I played FFX-2 more too, Hopefully they include the international+last mission, because it has new dress spheres, garmet grids, create creature arena.

I also think last mission would be awesome to because it's an epilogue that anyone speaking english never got and takes into account the different endings from X-2. The issue with this is that these were never done in english. 

We probably won't get it but I hope.

ishiki said:
darkknightkryta said:
Darc Requiem said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'm sure you did.....

Yeah, I beat Final Fantasy X-2 3 times since I was trying to get 3 of that accessory that gives you critical ??????.  I only managed to beat Final Fantasy X twice.

I played FFX-2 more too, Hopefully they include the international+last mission, because it has new dress spheres, garmet grids, create creature arena.

I also think last mission would be awesome to because it's an epilogue that anyone speaking english never got and takes into account the different endings from X-2. The issue with this is that these were never done in english. 

Which epilogue?

darkknightkryta said:
ishiki said:
darkknightkryta said:
Darc Requiem said:
darkknightkryta said:

I'm sure you did.....

Which epilogue?

Last mission, it was only in the Japanese international version. It took place 3 months after x-2 and had strange gameplay

A-gha-ha-ha-ha @ all the Japan lovers who always blindly prefer Japanese voices ;) I personally can't stand Japanese audio, so I hope they don't include it, since I have no space left on my 32GB card anyway. Don't want to waste it this way.

racist people like you have no place in this world!

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

KH1 FM+ getting localized, and now X-2 International+Last Mission. 2013 is looking a little better.

007BondAgent said:

added to op, also, tidus looks alot better :)

He looks worse!

That widescreen Zanakard though...wow.

007BondAgent said:

http://gamingeverything.com/43560/new-final-fantasy-x-hd-x-2-scan/

scan is out :)

Apparently I need to see the pictures in english because from what I see the PS2  screens look much better.

http://gematsu.com/2013/03/final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-western-release-confirmed-debut-screenshots-trailer-due-out-monday

Western release confirmed (as if there was any doubt). $40 for PS3 version; no mentioned about Vita pricing (...)

Trailer coming on Monday.

http://squareportal.net/2013/03/22/final-fantasy-x-final-fantasy-x-2-hd-remasters-announced-for-the-west-trailer-available-on-monday/

Square Enix today announced that it will be releasing HD remastered editions of FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2 in 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and Vita.

“These games are classic fan-favorites, and we hope that new and old FINAL FANTASY fans can experience the world of Spira and the story of Tidus and Yuna in a brand-new light with these remastered editions,” said Yoshinori Kitase, producer of FINAL FANTASY X and FINAL FANTASY X-2.

FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster is a single disc bundle that will be available on the PlayStation 3. The remasters will be available individually for the PlayStation Vita system.

The new FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster announcement trailer will be available on Monday 25th March.

Further details will be available at a later date.