By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Thread "Tokyo Game Trailer Is UP!"

Someone should do a comparison of those screens to the PS2 version.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

check page 11 :)

here's one though :)

007BondAgent said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

check page 11 :)

here's one though :)

Thanx!

That's page 2 for me (I have it set to 100 posts per page). I had seen it, but I meant the other pics too.

This one's good though. I was wondering if they had changed the textures (I suspected that from the pics) and it seems that they did. It's not just sharper, you can see that the floor actually has different textures. Very nice job by SE compared to other HD remasters. I hope it's 1080p and 60 fps on PS3!!

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

So reassuring that there is an announcement on the EU PS Blog, I have been worried they wouldn't bother with us

Anyway, it looks nice, but the announcement makes me even more sure that there will be no cross saves and I will have to put 100 hours into it on both PS3 and PS Vita (having already beaten Pennance 1x and completed the game another time)

I am looking forward to Monday!

I wonder if it's the International + Last Mission for X-2.

I think that was Japan only, but it would still be awesome if we could get that content.

Around the Network
Wagram said:

I think that was Japan only, but it would still be awesome if we could get that content.

I thought I read that all versions coming out will be the most recent iterations of the games

Train wreck said:
Wagram said:

I thought I read that all versions coming out will be the most recent iterations of the games

I've only seen the "International" bit. I also don't believe even Europe got the Last Mission content as that was JPN only. I really do hope it comes over though.

WOW, looks amazing. PS Blog Europe said it'll be releasing this year too. With such a graphical overhaul like that and the fact that the games are being bundled together for such a low price, I might go for the PS3 version instead of Vita version.

007BondAgent said:

tidus looks so much better :p

Neck too big, hair too small, face too flat.

brendude13 said:

I might go for the PS3 version instead of Vita version.

No, Brenpoop, you will not.