By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hardware up!!! (March 9th)

Sony's two highest selling hardware items combined to sell more than Nintendo's four combined.

"Common sense is not so common." - Voltaire

Platinumed Destiny, Vanquish, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Catherine, and Metal Gear Rising. Get on my level!!

Get your Portable ID!                                                                                     

Around the Network

Isn't everything undertracked according to the latest NPD?

mutantclown said:

I think it's likely the Vita is a little undertracked and it actually outsold the 360 (overtracked?) (again) this week worldwide.

Someone probably already said this but 360 is most likely undertracked I'm wating for NPD to see how muc it really sold in USA. 

ithis said:
Isn't everything undertracked according to the latest NPD?

yes, hardware did much better in january and february than tracked here at vgc and the numbers as a whole (apart from jpn) don't reflect shipping data as well anymore as before, so I'd personally go with shipments minus 1-1.5 million for likely real sellthrough

Twas a good week for Sony.

Around the Network

Tomb Raider was a beast on the PS3 this week, great game BTW.
Cant wait to see how PS3 holds up with GOW:A next week.

PSP should hit 80 million by year end.

3DS up in US by around 9k. Strange, but nice.

at least wii u is steady at around 30 000. :)

Only about ~3 weeks max. until x360 overtakes Wii in UK!

007BondAgent said:
surprised tomb raider did better on PS3 considering Microsoft was advertising this as an exclusive

Probably because like Resident Evil the franchise already has a huge fan base on the original ps1 games

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share