By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:
lestatdark said:

Les Miserables - The Confrontation (Geronimo Raunch as Jean Valjean and Tam Mutu as Javert).

After having seen Les Mis live at the Queen's Theater this past Saturday during my 4-day trip to London, I can't stop hearing anything other than Les Mis songs (I have the 25th Anniversary Concert DVD).

Nice choice. Les Miz is my favorite musical (Also the only one I've seen on Broadway.. That was almost 20 years ago.) Saw it live for the third time a few weeks ago when it came to San Francisco. Not sure about the London version of the show, but I'm not a big fan of the new set... I liked the old rotating one better. But still an awesome show.

This was my favorite song when I first saw it as a 13 year old.

Also I'm excited that they are finally bringing the musical to the silver screen this year!

I love all the songs that involve the Thernardiers xD, they're so damn funny but at the same time, it also sheds a light on how people back then would do just about anything to survive the harsh times. Even though both of them are scum, they're the ones that actually manage to survive and be happy about it (Beggars at the Feast is a prime example of that).

In the production that I saw on the Queen's Theatre, they still used the rotating set. The only new addition was the new surround system which gives the entire production a whole new aura about it, as you can hear every little thing (it's especially good on the scenes when Valjean is walking about after he was freed or when going into Paris). 

I'm very excited for the movie as well, though I still have some reserves as to whether Anne Hathaway can pull of a good Fantine or Russel Crowe a good Javert.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Calvin Harris feat. Example - We'll be coming back

Streets of Philadelphia - Bruce Springsteen.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

vamo alla flamenco ff9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLKSTZ-sWIA&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLcqFPfA_1xHHsfeRHgIrULg

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

BIG SIXES of course!

the youth today seems to me loves gay music

splittercore
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozssfXX45Vw

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Sons of Anarchy Bad Company

queensryche album operation mindrcrime (metal) and mystikal, snoop dog and g-unit, lil kohn, lil wayne etc.(rap album mix)