By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Epic game you've played?

God of War III

honorable mentions: Uncharted 2, Vanquish, Metal Gear Rising: Revengence, Castlevania: LoS(just because the last boss battle was epic)

Around the Network

I think playing on a real size Manhattan in True Crime NY was pretty epic, that was HUGE

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Having more shader cores then the 7th Gen Home Consoles and having 1.6 billion pixel performence really shines at times, and the 3D effect makes graphics look much more crisper looking then HD has ever done for crisp looking graphics. And the 6 speaker sound via earphone jack is better then 5.1 speaker sound on the 7th Gen Home Consoles, and it has "Virtual Surround Sound" Speakerphones. And the frame rate staying at 60 fps per video image when doing 3D (3 images, because of the bottom screen) made the 3D look even cooler VS. the 7th Gen Home Consoles only doing 24 fps per image when doing 3D (2 images).

(Pyrrhon): take a load of my pyro blaster space weirdos.

(Pyrrhon): what, I can't hear you over all this awesome.

Red Dead, and the Uncharted series as beginning to end epic. Though Final Fantasy IX for me hands down EPIC. Bahamut VS Alexander fight, epic.

Xenoblade Chronicles. The only game I've played where the entire world seems like a massive set piece.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Xenoblade Chronicles
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (The Forest Temple, The Fire Temple,The Water Temple, The Shadow Temple and The Spirit Temple, they are all epic)

I'd have to go with Xenoblade or the 1st Halo.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

I wanted to say Ocarina of Time because of how epic it felt at the time, but if I'm judging objective epicness then it has to be Shadow of the Colossus. That game had a level of amazing I've yet to experience in any other.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Can't decide between first Halo, first Tomb Raider, Mass Effect and Xenogears. FF9 also comes to my mind.

Edit: Forgot Red Dead Redemption but still can't decide.