By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The amount of negativity in almost every MS/Xbox thread is getting ridiculous

JayWood2010 said:

Sony doesn't develop games.

Since you don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about even though several people have already told you this. (Ironic since you called someone else clueless, when in fact, it was you)

Ape Escape[18] SCE Japan Studio

The Eye of Judgment[178] SCE Japan Studio

EyePet[179] SCE London Studio

Formula One Championship Edition[211] SCE Studio Liverpool

MLB 07-MLB12: The Show[377] SCE San Diego Studio

NBA 07-09[412] SCE San Diego Studio

SingStar[571] SCE London Studio

Siren: Blood Curse[581] SCE Japan Studio

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom[707] Sony Online Entertainment

Wipeout HD[738] SCE Studio Liverpool

DC Universe Online[124] Sony Online Austin

...and that doesn't even include SCE Santa Monica, which is a subsidiary of SCE Worldwide...and I think you know what game they make.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

If somone makes a thread called Do you think Rare suck? Go in and bash rare if you want. If someone makes a thread called Whats your opinion on Xbox and Xbox live attack all you want.

Go and look up on youtube Rare Software's history and tell me MS is not responsible for what Rare has become.

dsgrue3 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Since you don't seem to have a clue what you're talking about even though several people have already told you this. (Ironic since you called someone else clueless, when in fact, it was you)

Shhh, give him a second. He is looking it up.

BenVTrigger said:
The responses in this thread are quickly making me lose hope for the community......

Do none of you desire good quality discussion? All I keep seeing are people arguing about who trolls who harder, who is in the right, who is in the wrong.

Thats not what this is about. Its about derailing quality discussion with over opinionated negative posts.

Do you guys really care about your chunks of plastic that much? Respect all userbases and dont disrupt threads of anything regardless of the console.

If somone makes a thread called Do you think Rare suck? Go in and bash rare if you want. If someone makes a thread called Whats your opinion on Xbox and Xbox live attack all you want.

But just charging into a thread that is discussing something the Xbox fans find cool and disrupting it with negativity is frankly pathetic. Same thing if a MS fan charges into a Ninty or Sony thread and did the same thing

Honestly, Ben. What responses did you expect from this thread?

BenVTrigger said:
The responses in this thread are quickly making me lose hope for the community......

Do none of you desire good quality discussion? All I keep seeing are people arguing about who trolls who harder, who is in the right, who is in the wrong.

Thats not what this is about. Its about derailing quality discussion with over opinionated negative posts.

Do you guys really care about your chunks of plastic that much? Respect all userbases and dont disrupt threads of anything regardless of the console.

But just charging into a thread that is discussing something the Xbox fans find cool and disrupting it with negativity is frankly pathetic. Same thing if a MS fan charges into a Ninty or Sony thread and did the same thing

If that was your intent, then you should've come up with a different OP and title.
AFAIC, while your thread wasn't flamebait, it was very clearly targetting Sony fans, so I came in to share the facts. The facts were shared, now let's all get along, and as I said before, stop pointing fingers.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Trunkin said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
stop acting like only microsoft gets trolled, its getting boring and old.

since i am in this forum sony was trolled cause.

vita sucks
vita no games
vita too expensive
vita sells like shit
ps3 2012 game are trash
sony is dead
sony psn network sucks and its not safe
sony fans are the devil

etc etc etc.

did we make thread bitching and complaining? i dont think so , you not happy report them and move on

To be fair, you don't see posts like that dominating every single Sony related thread. As exaggerated as it sounds, I would go so far as to say that Xbox fans are oppressed on this forum. lmao

its same shit , but microsoft fans and users post less, this is a forum , its for discussion , dont expect every single person agrees with microsoft tactic in gaming industry.

some people here acts like we need to say only good things about a company, digialdevilsummoner made a great post about criticism

2 wrongs =/= right. A couple Xbox fanboys being dicks doesn't suddenly make it alright for the massive PS3 following on this site to make asses of themselves repeatedly and without mercy. You don't have to agree with M$'s tactics, but you don't need to bring oftentimes offtopic anti-Xbox vitrol into every M$ thread you lay eyes on either. If you don't have anything meaningful to contribute to a topic, then it's better to stay away, I say. Critisizm is one thing, but this stuff has gone too far.

Note: When I say "you" I mean it in a more general sense. I'm not referring to you personally.

Around the Network
Wright said:
LivingMetal said:

Yes, I'm just coming from my standpoint, and I hope I don't come across as if I'm making a gross mis-generalization.  When I meet people who game on the Xbox 360, I inquire if they've played Lost Odyssey, Beautiful Katamari, Ace Combat 6, Alan Wake, and Fable III.  Most have hardly heard of these titles while a few have played Fable.

I own Lost Odyssey, Alan Wake, and Fable 2 & 3. Also have played Beautiful Katamari. Do I serve you as a lead example? :3

Did I meet you in real life?  

theprof00 said:

If that was your intent, then you should've come up with a different OP and title.
AFAIC, while your thread wasn't flamebait, it was very clearly targetting Sony fans, so I came in to share the facts. The facts were shared, now let's all get along, and as I said before, stop pointing fingers.

The OP only mentions Microsoft issues and bad comments made about Microsoft issues. It does target any fanbase in particular as the perpetrators  of those comment.

Signature goes here!

Max King of the Wild said:

Funny thing I notice immediatly is the lack of well known 360 fans in that list. Second thing I notice is ronestar may love sega but he switched to 360. and j_allard is with 360 too. (if we are to talk about the big 3 strictly) and the last thing I notice is the amount of names unrecognizable to me in the sony list.

I cant be bothered to look at the lists now but in my opinion they are are close when I add the people i know off the top of my head to MS and subtract the ones I dont on the Sony threads. Probably like 50 MS to 60-70 Sony.

Xbox only has 31 people to begin with!! Where'd 50 come from?

LivingMetal said:
Wright said:
LivingMetal said:

Yes, I'm just coming from my standpoint, and I hope I don't come across as if I'm making a gross mis-generalization.  When I meet people who game on the Xbox 360, I inquire if they've played Lost Odyssey, Beautiful Katamari, Ace Combat 6, Alan Wake, and Fable III.  Most have hardly heard of these titles while a few have played Fable.

I own Lost Odyssey, Alan Wake, and Fable 2 & 3. Also have played Beautiful Katamari. Do I serve you as a lead example? :3

Did I meet you in real life?  

Who knows ·3· World is very small these days!

dsgrue3 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Ape Escape[18] SCE Japan Studio

The Eye of Judgment[178] SCE Japan Studio

EyePet[179] SCE London Studio

Formula One Championship Edition[211] SCE Studio Liverpool

MLB 07-MLB12: The Show[377] SCE San Diego Studio

NBA 07-09[412] SCE San Diego Studio

SingStar[571] SCE London Studio

Siren: Blood Curse[581] SCE Japan Studio

Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom[707] Sony Online Entertainment

Wipeout HD[738] SCE Studio Liverpool

DC Universe Online[124] Sony Online Austin

...and that doesn't even include SCE Santa Monica, which is a subsidiary of SCE Worldwide...and I think you know what game they make.

You are wrong, if Sony goes out of business, those studios can put themselves up for sale in eBay, along with their games, just like that.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1