By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Assassin's Creed: Rising Pheonix - the next AC Vita game CONFIRMED!!!!!!

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

thats sounds ignorant, it wasn't even exclusive! It was multiplat, and you cant base off of just one game. EX Halo: moved from 6mil to 9mil to 11mil every installment. Like i said before, wat makes you think AC wont sell well on 3DS? Isnt AC alot more popular then ever?

Multi-plat with what, exactly? iOS?  Because Wikipedia tells me that it released a year after the DS versions (there were two on DS, btw)

Also, I'm not sure where you're getting this more popular stuff from.  More popular, yes, but the very first Assassin's Creed still sold 9.5 million on PS3 + Xbox.  The popularity is still there, but 3DS isn't as strong in the west as DS was, so again, expecting 1 million is absurd.  

RE revelations got 700k, how come AC which i think is much better franchise do the same? if not better?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

nothing against it, but you never kno! Look at Resident Evil revelations, some say its better than RE6 right? Jus saying, also imo Vita do much better, never going to deny it, but to say 3DS wont do well is stupid since we dont kno wat direction it can take it. RE revelation got 700k in a year, so yes an exclusive AC can do better imo

Again you continue to insult people just because they have a different opinion. OHH DEAR LORD!!

Deyon said:
tbone51 said:

nothing against it, but you never kno! Look at Resident Evil revelations, some say its better than RE6 right? Jus saying, also imo Vita do much better, never going to deny it, but to say 3DS wont do well is stupid since we dont kno wat direction it can take it. RE revelation got 700k in a year, so yes an exclusive AC can do better imo

Again you continue to insult people just because they have a different opinion. OHH DEAR LORD!!

Define Insult, cuz all im doing is giving an explanation to something and somebody else cant? Like i said if im annoying wat are you? im not saying anything bad about Sony/M$/ or PC. Im jus talking/defending 3DS. I see you talkin bad in other threads alot, so if im bad jus move along and ignore me. If your following everything i said wat does that make you??? Nuff said.

tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Beside AC could do over a mil on 3DS, dont underestimate nintendo!

Seeing as how Assassin's Creed couldn't manage 300k on the DS, I'm not quite sure how you think it will manage 1 million on the 3DS O_o

even though thats true, AC is much more of a name now than before. 3DS needs games and people would love another M rated game on the handheld. AC, Fire Emblem, RE revelations. AC could do very well on 3DS. Not Console numbers but 750k+ makes a profit fot Ubisoft

That`s in home console not in handheld.

RE revelation(handheld)>>>>>>> RE Racoon City(home console). But revelation got less sales still. AC can sell alot on 3DS. I dont kno why you think it cant? Imo it should be on both handhelds. Lets say if it was exclusive to 3DS, it'll sell more than RE revelations which sit at 700k sales. Dont kno why you think otherwise

Like the other guy say AC in DS sold  only 300k.

thats sounds ignorant, it wasn't even exclusive! It was multiplat, and you cant base off of just one game. EX Halo: moved from 6mil to 9mil to 11mil every installment. Like i said before, wat makes you think AC wont sell well on 3DS? Isnt AC alot more popular then ever?

And why you think AC will do more then 1 millions in 3DS?

I like how you dont ANSWER my question but instead ask me to answer? Well watever, anyway, RE sold 700k which means Lifetime should be no more than 800k. AC is much more of a name than RE and RE revelation came out beginning of 2012 and now 3DS has a user base of almost 30mil compare to its 15mil (release at the time of RE). So AC should sell over RE which means at least 800k and do more cuz it'll have a huge install base by years end (all the 3ds games coming this year). Now let me hear your excuse? remember i said only if it was an exclusive.

1-Smartphone gamers love minigame like angry bird  not big game like assasin's creed so i think 300k for the ds assasin creed iit's poorly

2-Home console is not like handheld  Monster Hunter is a big big games in handheld but it's not the case in homes consoles. 

3-User dosn't means that's much Metal gear solid 4 outsold Metal gear solid 3,grand turismo 4 sold less then grand turismo 3,Little Big Planet 2 sold less then Little big planet 1.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

tbone51 said:
Deyon said:
tbone51 said:

Define Insult, cuz all im doing is giving an explanation to something and somebody else cant? Like i said if im annoying wat are you? im not saying anything bad about Sony/M$/ or PC. Im jus talking/defending 3DS. I see you talkin bad in other threads alot, so if im bad jus move along and ignore me. If your following everything i said wat does that make you??? Nuff said.

You told him that he is stupid to think that an AC game on the 3DS won't do well. That's an insult ;o

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Scisca said:
tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Seeing as how Assassin's Creed couldn't manage 300k on the DS, I'm not quite sure how you think it will manage 1 million on the 3DS O_o

even though thats true, AC is much more of a name now than before. 3DS needs games and people would love another M rated game on the handheld. AC, Fire Emblem, RE revelations. AC could do very well on 3DS. Not Console numbers but 750k+ makes a profit fot Ubisoft

RE revelation(handheld)>>>>>>> RE Racoon City(home console). But revelation got less sales still. AC can sell alot on 3DS. I dont kno why you think it cant? Imo it should be on both handhelds. Lets say if it was exclusive to 3DS, it'll sell more than RE revelations which sit at 700k sales. Dont kno why you think otherwise

Ask yourself one question. Is 3DS really capable of giving a true AC experience? I think not. Just one slider would hurt the experience greatly as it would limit the freedom of movement, which is the heart of the game. And let's not forget the fact that the console isn't all that powerful and the graphics would have to be really very bad in order to give us a big open world and a city that seems to be real and alive. I think that Vita sits at the bare minimum that is required for a real AC game. AC on 3DS would have to be a totally different game, just like AC on DS, and I really don't care about such games and I doubt you do as well. I want the real deal on a Vita, not a random platformer with an AC sticker for the 3DS.

Re:R looks good, because you never get outside of tight corridors. How much time do you spend in tight corridors and confined space in AC? This is the main reason why AC on 3DS wouldn't sell, just like it didn't sell on DS. It's impossible to make a good looking REAL AC game on 3DS. It's just not powerful enough. An people will not care about some random game that's just called AC, but doesn't resemble the gameplay of the main games.

Also remember that RE is a franchise that's huge all over the world, including Japan, while AC pretty much doesn't exist in Japan (ACIII:L sold 50k there, less than in "Rest of the World"). So you may actually say that RE sold 700k having 30 mil potential buyers, while ACIII:L sold 650k having just 2.5 mil potential buyers. Moreover, should they release AC on 3DS, they won't have 30 mil potential customers, but only 16.5 mil of Western 3DS gamers, cause the Japanese just won't care about the game.

To sum up - the number of potential buyers isn't as big as it seems, the experience would be significantly worse, the graphics would be terrible for the series.

Is that enough to validate the point, that it wouldn't sell 1 mil?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
tbone51 said:
Scisca said:
tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Ask yourself one question. Is 3DS really capable of giving a true AC experience? I think not. Just one slider would hurt the experience greatly as it would limit the freedom of movement, which is the heart of the game. And let's not forget the fact that the console isn't all that powerful and the graphics would have to be really very bad in order to give us a big open world and a city that seems to be real and alive. I think that Vita sits at the bare minimum that is required for a real AC game. AC on 3DS would have to be a totally different game, just like AC on DS, and I really don't care about such games and I doubt you do as well. I want the real deal on a Vita, not a random platformer with an AC sticker for the 3DS.

Re:R looks good, because you never get outside of tight corridors. How much time do you spend in tight corridors and confined space in AC? This is the main reason why AC on 3DS wouldn't sell, just like it didn't sell on DS. It's impossible to make a good looking REAL AC game on 3DS. It's just not powerful enough. An people will not care about some random game that's just called AC, but doesn't resemble the gameplay of the main games.

Also remember that RE is a franchise that's huge all over the world, including Japan, while AC pretty much doesn't exist in Japan (ACIII:L sold 50k there, less than in "Rest of the World"). So you may actually say that RE sold 700k having 30 mil potential buyers, while ACIII:L sold 650k having just 2.5 mil potential buyers. Moreover, should they release AC on 3DS, they won't have 30 mil potential customers, but only 16.5 mil of Western 3DS gamers, cause the Japanese just won't care about the game.

To sum up - the number of potential buyers isn't as big as it seems, the experience would be significantly worse, the graphics would be terrible for the series.

Is that enough to validate the point, that it wouldn't sell 1 mil?

i give up!!!!! Also forgot about japan! No more for... me ...gonna ..just.... get on out of here *opens door slowly, then runs*

ITs a good point about Japan, i forgot AC Liberation sold well only with Europe and US !

When REsident Evil Revelation had Japan!

And even with the world, it did less than AC L in the same time !

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

This could be great. With an engine already made they can spend more time on the game itself. Also I hope it again ties into the console version. Do we have any guesses on what the name implies? I'm thinking it's a new assassin hence the "rising" part.

On Topic:3DS this and Vita that. Something, something, something. Games sell numbers. I'm a Nintendo fanboy going into a Sony thread, and I'm a Sony fanboy feeding the trolls.

Mine is bigger than yours. (Sorry for the image but didn't really wanted to look for those words on google)

OT: So OP "thinks" that it's the next installment for PSV, yet the title of the thread reads otherwise. UHmmmm, UHmmmmmm.