By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Assassin's Creed: Rising Pheonix - the next AC Vita game CONFIRMED!!!!!!

small44 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Beside AC could do over a mil on 3DS, dont underestimate nintendo!

Seeing as how Assassin's Creed couldn't manage 300k on the DS, I'm not quite sure how you think it will manage 1 million on the 3DS O_o

even though thats true, AC is much more of a name now than before. 3DS needs games and people would love another M rated game on the handheld. AC, Fire Emblem, RE revelations. AC could do very well on 3DS. Not Console numbers but 750k+ makes a profit fot Ubisoft

That`s in home console not in handheld.

RE revelation(handheld)>>>>>>> RE Racoon City(home console). But revelation got less sales still. AC can sell alot on 3DS. I dont kno why you think it cant? Imo it should be on both handhelds. Lets say if it was exclusive to 3DS, it'll sell more than RE revelations which sit at 700k sales. Dont kno why you think otherwise

Around the Network
BaldrSkies said:
007BondAgent said:
RazorDragon said:
Vita's AC didn't sold that well to warrant a sequel. I believe that's another mobile game.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/11/13/ubisoft-sounds-surprisingly-happy-with-assassins-creed-3-liberation-sales/

I think this is a better, and more recent, article:

http://www.polygon.com/2013/2/7/3964298/ubisoft-cfo-urges-developers-to-not-discount-the-vita-pleased-with

Funny how pleased Ubisoft is with the Vita sales yet so disappointed with Wii U...

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=&publisher=1750&platform=PSV&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

http://www.vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=&publisher=1750&platform=WiiU&genre=&minSales=0&results=200

Ubi is just 0.48m more pleased with Vita Sales.

tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Seeing as how Assassin's Creed couldn't manage 300k on the DS, I'm not quite sure how you think it will manage 1 million on the 3DS O_o

even though thats true, AC is much more of a name now than before. 3DS needs games and people would love another M rated game on the handheld. AC, Fire Emblem, RE revelations. AC could do very well on 3DS. Not Console numbers but 750k+ makes a profit fot Ubisoft

RE revelation(handheld)>>>>>>> RE Racoon City(home console). But revelation got less sales still. AC can sell alot on 3DS. I dont kno why you think it cant? Imo it should be on both handhelds. Lets say if it was exclusive to 3DS, it'll sell more than RE revelations which sit at 700k sales. Dont kno why you think otherwise

Like the other guy say AC in DS sold  only 300k.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

AC Liberaation will also be boosted when price will happen in USA and Europe.
The game should make 2 millions in the end of the generation.

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

RazorDragon said:
Train wreck said:
RazorDragon said:
Vita's AC didn't sold that well to warrant a sequel. I believe that's another mobile game.

Yves Guillemot said the complete opposite.  Hmm who to believe...a random internet poster biased aganist Sony or the CEO of ubisoft?  Damn why do these choices have to be so hard.

You can believe whoever you want. I find that to be PR marketing, Ubisoft can say whatever they want about AC sales, but based on VGChartz numbers, there's no doubt. It probably made a profit, but I don't believe the profit was high enough to warrant a sequel based on the sales numbers. Rembember, that's MY OPINION though, so you are free to disagree how many times you want.

You make the same mistake that my students do. Of course there IS doubt. You could have said, "but based on VGChartz numbers" it seems that it's just PR talk. The fact that you add "MY OPINION" doesn't change that you treat it as a fact.

No ones knows or can make an eductated guess on how it'd perform on 3ds or whether Ubisoft is actually happy with those numbers. It seems to me that they basically see potential in the vita, as the sales are decent but not great.

Around the Network
pezus said:
People are seriously saying Liberation didn't sell well, are they? wat

Yea thats the prevailing thought.  I mean if you were to transpose the poor sales of that game and lets say COD on the 3DS game list, they both would be top 10 in terms of 3rd party, only being outsold by the likes of Sonic, Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest and Monster hunter :-/ (5 months in).

small44 said:
tbone51 said:
small44 said:
tbone51 said:
Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Like the other guy say AC in DS sold  only 300k.

thats sounds ignorant, it wasn't even exclusive! It was multiplat, and you cant base off of just one game. EX Halo: moved from 6mil to 9mil to 11mil every installment. Like i said before, wat makes you think AC wont sell well on 3DS? Isnt AC alot more popular then ever?

tbone51 said:

thats sounds ignorant, it wasn't even exclusive! It was multiplat, and you cant base off of just one game. EX Halo: moved from 6mil to 9mil to 11mil every installment. Like i said before, wat makes you think AC wont sell well on 3DS? Isnt AC alot more popular then ever?

Don't call people ignorant just because they don't agree with you!!

Wow 2009 AC on DS had 300k. Thats why it wouldn't sell well on 3DS? wtf? Seriously think!

As for Vita, it'll help alot more and can definitely push over a mil this year if released this year

Deyon said:
tbone51 said:

Don't call people ignorant just because they don't agree with you!!

Deyon, no offense to you but your the last person on the site to tell me that. :-<