By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

Woah! Bod and twesterm became mods?! Where was I???????

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I've been wondering for awhile but just who *was* BlindSight and Fishamaphone and how did they get to be mods?

I've only been here since midsummer but I've never seen BlindSight post onthe forums and fishamaphone posted a news story a few weeks back but was literally torn apart in the comments as if he were some infamous, hated user.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
I've been wondering for awhile but just who *was* BlindSight and Fishamaphone and how did they get to be mods?

I've only been here since midsummer but I've never seen BlindSight post onthe forums and fishamaphone posted a news story a few weeks back but was literally torn apart in the comments as if he were some infamous, hated user.

bolded your answer for you

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Congrats to Bodhesatva and twesterm for becoming moderators. , And ioi if you need aspanish speaking MOD, just pm me...

LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Congratulations to the new mods.
They are an awesome presence to the site and therefor should be mods
They are also very fair :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

If you need an Assyrian-speaking Mod (If you do not know who they are, I suggest you read about them)
Speak to Me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

congratz to bod and twesterm.

so how long until I become a mod :)

--OkeyDokey-- said:
congratz to bod and twesterm.

so how long until I become a mod :)

Just troll the the Sony forum. That seems to get you rewarded with mod powers on this site

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Rol, you're one of best members on the site; you're trolling isn't that bad(Let's be honest, everyone trolls). You're going to be a mod, and you know it. The requirements to be a mod on this site are simple: Be a Nintendo fan, have a high post count and be anti-PS3.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Rol, you're one of best members on the site; you're trolling isn't that bad(Let's be honest, everyone trolls). You're going to be a mod, and you know it. The requirements to be a mod on this site are simple: Be a Nintendo fan, have a high post count and be anti-PS3.

Actually, judging by the current mod population, being a PC fanboys is by far the quickest path to mod-dom.  Ben, ssj, myself, and now Bod are all PC gamers above console gamers.  There are more PC gaming mods than any other console on the site.  Twesterm owns all 3 consoles though, and Bodhesatva owns a PS3 and Wii. 

Of course everyone has their preferences... there is no such thing as an unbiased person.  We all prefer something over another thing.  That's our biases, but it's also our opinions, and it doesn't really have any effect on our ability to moderate the site.