By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

Yes, the PC fan mods will slowly take over the site and your puny consoles. Now Bod, Ben, SSJ, and I will raise an army of PC fanboys to take you over... muahahaha.

Seriously it is kind of funny that almost half the site's mods are PC fans over consoles on a site that in no way relates to PC sales. Guess it gives us less bias over the actual consoles hehe.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:
Bod is cool, can't say the same about twestern though.

I absolutly agree. To be honest, I wish they would ban Twestern, he's a pretty much useless member.

Yeah, to be honest I've never even seen twestern post.  Does he contribute to the site at all?

RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:

I absolutly agree. To be honest, I wish they would ban Twestern, he's a pretty much useless member.

It's spelled absolutely.

this signature is totally not a trap!

RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:

now thats cruel and unneeded. Twest is a good guy. He isnt useless unlike some members and mods.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:

Yeah, to be honest I've never even seen twestern post. Does he contribute to the site at all?

He has in fact a few posts, he only shows up once in a while though.

EDIT: Wow, he showed up. 

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:

Yeah I think there should totally be a rule 'Anybody with an avatar or who has previously had an avatar pertaining to the television show 'Kimpossible' shall receive a permanent ban and furthermore shall be reported to the FBI and CIA for further investigation.'

well congrats to the two new mods and ioi i think you should also put zackblue(i think thats his name)and rolstoppable as mods they saty alot on the forums and i think they could really help

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:

Yeah, to be honest I've never even seen twestern post.  Does he contribute to the site at all?

ya he does, this is why I recommended him just like Bod.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:

Yeah, to be honest I've never even seen twestern post. Does he contribute to the site at all?

ya he does, this is why I recommended him just like Bod.

You missed the joke ssj.  We've been saying twestern not twesterm, because coolestguyever mispelled his name.  Nice job killing the joke.

Bodhesatva said:
Paul said:
I thought Bruceongames would have made a great mod.

Maybe for a few months, but he would have slowly faded away. By 2009, I doubt he'd be doing very well at all.

Lol...

BTW Congrats guys...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."