By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

ssj12 said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:
Bod is cool, can't say the same about twestern though.

I absolutly agree. To be honest, I wish they would ban Twestern, he's a pretty much useless member.

Yeah, to be honest I've never even seen twestern post. Does he contribute to the site at all?

ya he does, this is why I recommended him just like Bod.

You missed the joke ssj.  We've been saying twestern not twesterm, because coolestguyever mispelled his name.  Nice job killing the joke.

Around the Network
Bodhesatva said:
Paul said:
I thought Bruceongames would have made a great mod.

Maybe for a few months, but he would have slowly faded away. By 2009, I doubt he'd be doing very well at all.

Lol...

BTW Congrats guys...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

So, new mods, I have a suggestion on how you should start your reign of tyranny. You guys should go around banning people with excessivly long signatures. It is getting ridiculous again with some people.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Gnizmo said:
So, new mods, I have a suggestion on how you should start your reign of tyranny. You guys should go around banning people with excessivly long signatures. It is getting ridiculous again with some people.

I wouldn't say banning, but warning them would definitely be great. I don't know about you guys, but when I visit this forum, I'm looking to read posts, not signatures which take up the whole screen.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

well, congratulations to the additions. sad to see ckmlb go. He was actually fun as a mod.

but twesterm over rol? I like twesterm and all, but please please make someone from europe a mod. i mean pretty please. these two are both from the US again.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
naznatips said:
RolStoppable said:
coolestguyever said:
Bod is cool, can't say the same about twestern though.

I absolutly agree. To be honest, I wish they would ban Twestern, he's a pretty much useless member.

Yeah, to be honest I've never even seen twestern post. Does he contribute to the site at all?

He has in fact a few posts, he only shows up once in a while though.

EDIT: Wow, he showed up. 

I can hear my name being typed 6,472 miles away.

this signature is totally not a trap!

NJ5 said:
Gnizmo said:

I wouldn't say banning, but warning them would definitely be great. I don't know about you guys, but when I visit this forum, I'm looking to read posts, not signatures which take up the whole screen.

Giving out warnings is laughable way to start a reign of tyranny. Ban with opressive bias and crush naysayers beneath your heel of doom. They can't complain if you ban them before they post!

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Congratz fellas. :)

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

WAIT... There is another Twestern...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

famousringo said:
Soooooo...

When does John Lucas get Mod status? ;)

Right after leo-j.