By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Moderator announcements

azrm2k said:
I agree with parokki. Rol should never be a mod or we would lose some great joke topics.

I also disagree with parokki. Finland doesn't deserve a mod.

Hey, you'd deserve a ban for that one.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
Duke Of Darkness said:
Wait do we have any PC fanboys on this site??
Pc gaming has been declineing the last few year's but this year is the comeback.

Congrat on bieng a mod Bod and Twestern

And thank you ioi for fixing that ip ban.

Im a PC fanboy..

Pc>all Consoles

Grats on the Mod guys. 

Kasz216 said:
Griffin said:
ssj12 said:
Griffin said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Griffin said:
I can think of two other great posters on this site that would be great mods, MikeB and Crazzyman.

Ok, now I know you're not even trying to be serious...

WTF is wrong with MikeB being a mod, he is one of the most level headed posters on this site, i have never seen him troll one single thread in his entire posting history.

umm.. no... just no.. all I can say.

Can you back up your nonsense of a post ssj12, maybe next time you can make a sentence. I still have not seen one thing that is bad about mikeB.

Okay... this and your "Hus is the one of the best posters on this site" remarks have you marked down as a parody account in my book.

It's not the account that's a joke. It's the person behind it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I thought Bruceongames would have made a great mod.

Paul said:

Maybe for a few months, but he would have slowly faded away. By 2009, I doubt he'd be doing very well at all. 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

How is it being Modhesatva?

Bodhesatva said:
Paul said:

Maybe for a few months, but he would have slowly faded away. By 2009, I doubt he'd be doing very well at all.

Wasn't he the arrogant so and so who thought he was automatically better than every single member on this site because he had his own blog?

He would be by far the worst mod this site ever has had =\ 

Bodhesatva said:
Paul said:

did you enjoy giving a ban?:D

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Blast, Avinash made the joke first [just read page 2]

I hear that BruceongamesHD is being released soon after Bruceongames fades away in 2009.